*FINALLY I FOUND YOU*

After working sooo hard ,today the result will be out....they worked very hard and now they r eagerly waiting for the result....will they win or lose...YN was biting her nails in tention... everyone was in this same condition...and suddenly a message popped up in her laptop, everyones eyes were on it.... everyone became really shocked when they saw the message.......They....WON!!!

"YEEAAAHHHHH!!!!...WOHOOOO!!!"

Everyone was shouting and some were litterly crying
(YN ran to Jeon's cabin)

*Meanwhile*

(In his cabin)

(he was looking at the bracelet, caressing it)

Mr Jeon:-"wht do you think....we will win right"..."am craving for your presence, again"

(A warm tear rolled out from his eyes to his cheeks)
(But suddenly he flinched when someone burst into his cabin...it was none other than YN)

Out of excitement she forgot to knock

YN:-"SIRR!! WE WON--......."

(He wipped his tears and slide the bracelet inside his pocket quickly....even though he hid it securely....her eyes were fast enough to take in...and it didn't took much time for her to recognise the bracelet....she froze on her spot)

In this whole years he didn't let anyone know about his old life.... exept for his parents...they are the only one who knew 'bout his bestfriend...others didn't know that he is their adopted son...for others he is the son of the famous rich business man,and he himself was famous for his hardworking

He lost his temper and became furious,he stood up and walked towards her.. still maintaining a great gap between them,he started to shout at her

Mr Jeon:- "WHO THE HELL GAVE YOU THE FCKING PERMISSION TO GET IN TO MY CABIN HUHH??DO YOU THINK THIS IS YOUR FREAKING DAMN HOUSE... DON'T YOU HAVE SENSE,ARE TOU DUMB OR WHAT!?...bluh bluh.."

(He was howling at her dangerously, breathing heavily with his blood shot eyes...the veins on his arms were nearly popping out...the veins on his neck and forehead was clearly visible,he clenched his hands into fists,trying his best to not do anything more than shouting..he was literally looking like a beast)

But nothing was getting into YN'S head...she was in a major shock, processing wht she just saw in his hand...when she came back to her senses,she threw herself on him and hugged him as if there is no tomorrow,she was crying soo hard as if she was letting her all pain go in the form of tears

(He was taken aback when she suddenly hugged him...he thought of pushing her away... but unknowingly his hands went to her back caressing it trying to calm her down...he himself didn't know wht the hell he was doing...he don't know why but,his heart was aching to see her in this state...

bcz of sobbing so hard it became uneasy for her to breathe... understanding the situation instead of pulling back from the tight hug,he pulled her more close, clinging into her more, keeping his face on the crook of her neck...he whispered while stroking her hair)

JEON:-"Shhh...don't cry... everything is alright... it's okay...am here...I won't scold u ever again ... please stop crying...I won't yell at you,I promise"
(He thought tht she was crying bcz he shouted at her)

JEON:-"Take a deep breath..and,exhale slowly"(she obeyed his all instructions)

After he felt tht she calmed down a bit,he slowly pulled back from the hug...he got so worried seeing her red teary,puffy eyes...her nose and cheeks were red too...she was not speaking anything just looking at his face....he asked her with concern

JEON:-"wht happened why did u suddenly cry...is it bcz I scolded u then I promise I won't do it again"

(Nothing was coming out of her mouth... atlast she said something which made his eyes widen)

YN:-"I-i missed u kookie"

Jeon:-"W-what?....W-what did u say"
(He was just too stunned to speak)

YN:-"Don't u recognise me...wait let me show u"

(She took the bracelet out from her pocket...which she always carries around with her..always close with her)

He was soo shocked...The one and only person whom he loved like crazy was near him all this time,but he couldn't recognise her)

JEON:-"Y-yn-iee"

(Sadness,love,affection,every emotions were visible in his eyes)

He went near her and held her both shoulders with his hands shaking her

Jeon:-"Is it true... please tell me its not a lie...are u r-really..my..my yn-iee?"

YN:-(She cried and said)"Y-yes...am your yn-iee"

He hugged her tightly as if she might fade away if he lose his grip on her

Jungkook:-"I missed u like hell YN" (sobs)

YN:-"Me too...I tried to find you but I couldn't" *crying*

Jungkook:-"Am sorry...am sorry that I couldn't recognise you"

They both stayed in eachother's arms for some good minutes and then pulled away

He wipped the tears off from her face gently

(They both talked about their their old childhood memories,moments and how much they missed eachother)

Are they just going to be bestfriend or something more than that.... where will the fate lead them... what is going to happen

Wait for the next part to know these things
*
*
*
*
*
*
How was it,let me tht in the comments and pls vote...I seriously need ur support🥺🖤...luv ya...good night 🌜/morning🌞