*I KNOW U WANT IT BABY,U KNOW I WANT IT TOO*

This part contains some matured contents if you think that you are not matured enough to read it or will get uncomfortable then you may pls skip this part...

Jungkook:-"shit there is traffic jam"(jungkook said while looking at a distance while driving the car)

YN:-"ohh c'mon,right now aishhhh"

Jungkook:-"wait I know another route but it will take 15 more extra minutes to reach home if we are going through tht route...are you okay with it or..."

YN:-"well it's better than getting stuck in the traffic jam...who knows when will it get clear"

Jungkook:-"yup...so let's go through tht route...and there will be less vehicles too"

Yn nodded

He turned the steering veel to right and took another route

Jungkook was driving while YN was sitting beside him with closed eyes leaning back to the seat..she was trying to sleep but  instead something else was forming inside her mind

(This is my YouTube channel... subscribe and like the video if u loved it)

YN:-"Fvck what the hell is wrong with me....what am I even thinking,goshhh...even tho I love him I shouldn't think like this....wait did I just said tht I love him,wait what is seriously wrong with me....shit ummmm...why am I suddenly feeling horny....oh how can I forgot,tht motherfvcker mixed viagra in my drink right...oh c'mon control YN,you can do this control it girl...just wait till we reach home...ahh it's paining too"

She thought she said it all in a low voice and he won't be able to hear anything....but girl did she know tht she was loud enough for Jungkook to hear it all

His eyes widen 2x hearing her

Jungkook:-"W-what did you say"

YN:-"N-noo,Nothing"

YN closed her eyes...but both of their eyes widen when she suddenly moaned... YN covered her mouth with her both palms and closed her eyes in embarassment

YN:-(in mind)"WTF you just did YN!!!???.....aishh I told u to control,now wht might have he thought...oh my oh my I just wanna die...God pls kill me now freakk it would have been better if I fainted now so tht I can get out of this embarassing moment...oh lord kill me already"

Meanwhile Jungkook was having a hard time...he gulped hard...his member is already awake...and his tight pant was also not helping

Jungkook:-(in mind)"oh my boy is becoming hard oh pls don't stand pls I beg you....ummm how badly I want to make her sit on my lap and ride her...aaa Jungkook wht r u thinking...its true tht you love her soo fvcking much but still"

Yn took her hands off from her mouth and leaned completely back towards the seat with closed eyes she started to sweat hard even tho the AC was on...she was breathing heavily while biting her lower lip...she kept her right leg over her left leg forgetting about the fact tht she was wearing a thigh-high slit dress....

Jungkook took a look at YN just to regret....she was just looking so s€x¥
as fvck... licking her dried lips in each second with closed eyes,sweat drops rolling down from her forehead, breathing soo heavily making her boobs go up and down her curves were slightly visible and her whole milky smooth leg were totally on display..he stared at her for a sec