My 1 Mistake

I was really addicted to that site a lot because I wanted to make new friends. Its not that I hate these friemds here, its just that making new friends adds you to make a bigger sociaity !!!

You know many creepy people ask you to flash infront of the webcame to give them pleasure and entertainment right?? So I had an idea of doing so. I did it after one year when I was 13. I was speaking to about 20 people in a chat and I had an idea !!! "Hey why don' t I strip in front of these people ???"... this was the thought that was running in my head. I did it and some random stalker and taken a licture if me doing so.

THAT WAS THE BIGGEST MISTAKE THAT I DID !! FLASHING !!!!....

When I was going through FACEBOOK, a random guy, not quite sure about his name though but I had reached a threat from him.

He told me that he took and has a screenshot of my boobs. He told me 3 shows and the picture would be erased. So whats the deal ???.....

I had ignored it for sometime !! I wasn't feeling safe anymore. I felt like someone might see it and ask me infront of my parents !!!

The next day, the picture of my boobs were sent to all my friends!!! This happened during the vacations so it was okay.

When I had rerurned back to school I was picked on and names where being held up for me. I for sure didn't like it.