No Place To Go

"You selfish brat! Get out of my house!" Slap, 13 Colonies placed a hand on her face and grabbed her bag, leaving urgently.

She decided to go to the forest, but she'd get lost. It was cold and she was in her garments still, a rough night at the house again. Father was still the same, and of course, 13 Colonies didn't have what he wanted, so she paid him in other ways. British Empire wasn't her actual Father, just another petty foster house. Before she had lived with the Kingdom of France. France, K.O.Fs son, told her to leave one day and she never saw the boy again. She was here with her other foster siblings, the twins, New Zealand and Australia. And the older one, Canada. At least thise were the ones she talked with.

13 colonies had been walking fir a while, her broken shoes poked at her feet, poking at the painful blisters from her working. Two men where talking ahead "That man keeps taking in all the pathetic children" they laugh and notice 13 Colonies, they snarled and grabbed her, the rest of the night was a blur.

The next day 13 colonies was full of filth, her shirt and skirt were discarded in the mud puddle beside her. 13 was in the woods near the village, she sat up and rubbed her eyes, trying to comb her hair. It must have been early noon by now, 13 felt tipsy. The men must have drugged her, how stupid of her. The colony puts her clothes back on, they were damp and it was cold. She wondered around and found herself at the riverbed. She leaned over the water and saw the dried blood on her face, a scoop of water washed it away at best. She fell to her knees and sobbed over the water,

B.E. would be mad at her for some time now, so she planned to stay out here for a few days, she have no place to go for now, so she pulled out her notebook and started drawing, little doves that painted the grass, the sky that blew over the horizon. This was peace for the time it lasted.

"excuse me young lady?" A pause and a figure was visible form behind her "may i sit with you?".

---------------------------------

A/N: you may have noticed that these chapters are short, that's because you can think of this story nit as chapters but by pages, it also helps so I can consistently write more and more. Maybe I'll write more in the future<33