𝒗. lunatic

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍V

𝐃𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐍
V. LUNATIC

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

       DEREK WAS DEAD. Or at least that is what Scott told her after he dropped a drunk Stiles off at their house.

The Alpha pretended to be Scott in a message and texted his girlfriend to meet him in the middle of the night at the school. Lydia and Jackson arrived with Allison, which resulted in all the five of them being stranded at the school.

There was not enough room in Jackson's car for them to drive away and Stiles' Jeep would not start without the battery, which Alpha threw out of the window.

There was no way out.

After an argument and after Stiles punched Jackson (something Ivy most regretted not witnessing), they concluded that they should call for help.

Lydia called and after the first beep the operator picked up. The woman on the other end of the line said the department had received a tip-off that there would be prank call about the school.

But Alpha didn't trap them to frighten them. He trapped them in order to force Scott to do what he expected him to do: kill his old pack to join the new one with him.

And all of this was happening while Ivy was sleeping like a toddler.

"This was on the porch." said Stiles as he made his way into Ivy's room and dropped a small box on her bed.

Ivy paused to apply black eyeliner under her waterline. Turning in his direction, she looked at him with furrowed brows. "The hell is that?"

"The box." responded Stiles nonchalantly. The 22-year-old gave him an annoyed look when her little brother added in a sarcastic remark. "But I don't know, I could be wrong."

Ivy rose from her seat to walk over to the desk. Her hand grabbed into one of the desk drawers to get a pair of red scissors. "Any plan on what we will do tonight?" asked Ivy as she made the incision with the sharper side of the scissors in the small box.

"What we have been planning all along." responded Stiles confident in his plan. "We'll chain Scott to the radiator so he cannot get out."

Ivy gaped at him in disbelief. "Who in their right mind would sell you a chain?"

"Trust me, you don't want to know what website I ordered it from."

She scrunched her nose in disgust after she gave him a pointed look.

The last thing Ivy could think of was Scott McCall wolfing out, chained to a radiator adorned with a pink fur add-on.

But she may have wanted to have it immortalized on camera as irrefutable blackmail footage.