Chapter 2

Vegas' pov

I suddenly felt nervous when I saw Pete's grandma waiting for us. I got scared thinking about what was going to happen to me and pete if his grandma disapproved of our relationship. I got scared of thinking that Pete would not be part of my life for a moment.

I pay my respect to Pete grandma. And she asks who I am. Pete told her that I'm his boyfriend. I saw the shock on her face 😳 . But for a few seconds, it turns into a smile. That made me smile that, thinking she accepted us.

She hugs Pete and then me saying that she is very happy for. She said she is very happy that Pete has found the person who will accept him for who he is.

We went inside the house. The house is very simple. I saw a picture of Pete when he was young. He is so cute since he was a kid.

I saw grandma bringing us a drink. Saying that she made the juice herself. And said this is Pete's favorite drinks. I drank it, and it was so good. I was so shocked that she made this herself. I asked her how she made it. She said that her parents used to make juice to sell. So they taught her how to make it.

It's night already. Pete grandma made us dinner. The food was so good that I could stop myself from eating. I saw Pete plate and mouth full of food. I thought to myself, how can my man look so cute while eating. Grandma saw me admiring Pete. And smiled to me.

After 6, we had a dessert. Which made Pete happy. The cake that we bought for grandma. It was chocolate cake. After the dessert. We said our goodbye to grandma and told her that we would visit her more in the future. While driving, I saw Pete fell asleep. He was looking so cute.

We reach home, and pete is still sleeping. So I decided not to wake him up. I hold him in bridal way. And I felt his arms slowly hugging my neck. And kiss his forehead.

We reached our room and I put him on the bed. I went to the bathroom to take a shower. I wet a small towel and went outside the bathroom. I saw Pete sleeping comfortably, and that made me smile 😊.

I walked toward him to wipe his body since he was not able to take a shower today. I changed his clothes into his pajamas. And lay next to him. I hugged him and buried my face to his neck. Smelling his scent made me sleep.

Pete's pov.

I woke up and felt Vegas face on my neck. I kissed his forehe, and that woke him up. I smile at him, and he kisses my lips 😘. Today is Sunday. I look at the time it already 10:00 am. Saturday and Sunday are my days off. So we slept longer today.

__________________
This is my first fan fiction. I hope you guys like it.

Please comment and tell me your opinions about this fan fiction.

Thank you 😊