OC 6: Dazzle The Dog (Descendants Next Generation)

Name: Dazzle

Animal: Dog

Breed: Golden Retriever crossed with a Dalmation.

Looks: blond fur with a couple of black spots, pale blue eyes, long floppy ears, a super long tail, stands 3 foot from shoulder to paw.

Family: Owners Carlos, Carly and Jane, dog Dude, and there five litters

Friends: Charity, Elisa, Carlos, Jane, Carly, Mal, Evie, Ben, Doug, ETC

Enemies: Luna and Chad Junior Charming, unity Hook, and others

Powers: can talk

Hobbies: looking out for the humans, looks to Charity's cat form if she is scared.

Dislikes: noisy people, anyone hurting her friends.

Backstory: Dazzle was a stray just like Dude. But was very shy. She would hide wheneer students of Auradon Prep came out onto the terny field to play. But when she met Dude and Carlos, the dog formed a bond with him.. They had five litters of pups. Two from different litters  of which were  adopted by Charity  and Hazel.

——————-

Here is Dazzle's Pawfile. You will find out about her in my new descendants books that are coming in May. All the human ones will be filled out, too in my Fandom OC book. So look out for those.

If you hae noticed, I'm not putting the animal ones in any order. So not sure exactly what Animal from which Famdom/non-fandom book will be next. So stay tuned.

See you next time gus, girls and non-binary pals.

Hope you liked finding about Dazzle!