~chapter 3~

"नींदा वी टुट टुट्ट गैयां
चुन दी में तारे रहियां
सोचा विच तेरियां पाइयां
हानिया
सारी सारी रात जगावे
यादा नू जिकर तेरा वे
आए क्यों ना आएं सुबह वे
हानिया"

"नींदा वी टुट टुट्ट गैयांचुन दी में तारे रहियांसोचा विच तेरियां पाइयांहानियासारी सारी रात जगावेयादा नू जिकर तेरा वेआए क्यों ना आएं सुबह वेहानिया"

I got up with the jerk as today we all will be going to Rajasthan. I was hella excited for this trip because I love traditional atmosphere as I feel that rich Indian heritage and our culture can be weaven in the air where our history resides.

It feels like my life is going to change as I am experiencing a new rush of feelings in my body which seems to overpower my mind.

Getting up from the bed I picked up my phone from the nightstand and got a sudden shock as I woke up at 5 in the morning without my maa's scolding.

Suddenly wave of shock ran down my spine as I have to pack my bags as well. Going towards my wardrobe I packed my luggage with comfortable sarees and kurtis as I love ethnic.

After taking a warm shower I made my way towards the dressing to get ready and twirl in my outfit.

Paving my way towards my parents room I got halted by the phone call which flashed my junior doctor name

Picking up the call I immediately rushed to hospital because my senior doctor need my assistance in the surgery which has only 20% chances of survival.

I message my maa that I am in hospital due to emergency and will be back in hour to which she replied "No problem beta, we will be waiting for you"to which my lips twitched upwards.

As the Operation continues with the teamwork we made it and shifted him back to ward and I leave the patient under the guidance of my senior doctor aayush mehta.

Driving back home I went to my grandparents and parents and informed them about the successful surgery.They all flashed me their toothy smiles and showered me with love.