Two Dragon Warriors

Up in the arena, Shifu is overseeing the preparations as big attendants move the various machines to display his students' various fighting styles when Master Oogway appears, coming down the steps as the many, many goose attendants now along the steps to the Jade Palace.

"It is an historic day — isn't it, Master Oogway?" Shifu said as he looked at his master, who smiled gently at Shifu, and the sprinting attendants that rushed to move everything into place as he walked down the steps using his wooden cane.

"Yes, and one I feared I would not live to see. Are your students ready?" Master Oogway genuinely asked as he looked out towards the arena with a look of curiosity at where the five would show off.

"Yes, Master Oogway." Shifu responded as he nodded his head

"Now know this, old friend." Master Oogway starts to say as he leans down towards the red panda, "Whomever I choose will not only bring peace to the Valley but also to you." He said as he weakly pointed at Shifu before Oogway walked off, leaving Shifu to ponder what this may mean.

Shifu quickly catches up with him as the crowd roars with excitement. A pig announcer approaches with a gong in his hoof.

"Let the tournament begin!" The announcer shouts as he strikes the gong, and the large crowd cheers loudly.

—————

Outside the arena, Po and Fang finally reach the top of the stairs. Po groaned as he weakly climbed the last step, rolled onto the ground, and laid flat on his back, panting.

Fang's sandy paw is seen as she gripped the cement floor, diffing her claws into the rock before heaving herself onto the last step and lying on her side, panting as she moved to sit against one of the two Chinese lion statues.

"Yeah. Haha!" Po chuckled weakly, pleased with himself. "Woo!" Fang weakly yelled as she fisted and pumped the air before laying her head back against the cool rock.  Her head tilted slightly to the right, only to see the entrance doors beginning to close.

"PO THE DOORS?!" She shouted, causing Po's joy to be cut short when he saw the entrance doors starting to close.

"Oh, no!" he scrambled to his feet as he rushed toward the closing doors."Wait!!" Fang yelled as she pushed herself off the rock and ran a few feet behind her brother toward the entrance.

"No, no, no, wait... we're coming! Yes!" Po shouts before the doors slam shut, causing him to slam into them and Fang to run into Po's back. "Owww..." Po whines as he collapses backward. "Wait?! Po-AH?!" Fang yowles as she is crushed underneath Po.

As the tournament music starts up. Po quickly gets back up, pulls his crushed sister up onto her feet as she hissed to herself, and bangs in the door.

"Hey, open the door!" Po yelled as the attendant Pigs rapped on drums, drowning out Po's banging. "Let us in!" he shouted, to no avail, as Fang weakly smacked Po on the back of the head. "Sorry!" he quickly said to his glaring sister.

"Citizens of the Valley of Peace!" Shifu shouted from the arena as Po looked around before spotting a small circular window.

He looked over at Fang, who was rotating her shoulder. "Fang, please help me!" Po pleaded to his sister, who looked up at her brother for a few seconds. He pleaded with baby eyes before she huffed, "Fine."