Chor-Gom Prison.

Meanwhile, far away in the snowy mountains of Mongolia, Zeng the palace goose is approaching the fearsome Chor-Gom Prison.

A rhino guard watches as Zeng flies past him, hearing Zeng's tired grunts from the long journey.

With a sudden cry, he crashes and lands on the ground outside the entrance doors, clutching a scroll in his talons. In an instant, two rhino guards thrust their spears in his face.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait! I bring a message!" Zeng yelled desperately as the guards kept their spears pointed. "From Master Shifu!" He added, causing the rhinos to relax slightly.

—————

The enormous entrance doors are opened. Minutes later, Commander Vachir, the warden, a large muscular rhino with a fake red horn cap striped to his horn, is standing before the frightened Zeng, reading the scroll.

"WHAT?! Double the guard? Extra precautions? Your prison may not be adequate?" he said, enraged, slamming the scroll shut and glaring down at the quaking Zeng.

The guards behind the goose grip their weapons tightly, equally outraged, and stare daggers at him. "You doubt my prison's security?" He said as he japed Zeng in the stomach with the scroll.

"Absolutely not! Shifu does. I'm just the messenger." Zeng nervously stuttered as he gulped, intimidated.

"I'll give you a message for your Master Shifu," he growled, then proceeded to lead Zeng along the bridge across from the doors. "Escape from Chorh-Gom Prison is impossible!" the warden gloated as Zeng looked in awe around the cavernous prison.

Zeng then looks over the side of the bridge into the dark and seemingly bottomless abyss. Vachir suddenly slaps Zeng on the back, startling him and knocking a feather from his body, which floats down from the bridge.

"Impressive, isn't it?" Vachir laughed as he looked down at Zeng, who trembled. "Oh yes, it's very impressive. It's very impressive!" Zeng stutters.

—————

Vachir leads Zeng deeper into the prison as he keeps boasting about the security of the prison. "One way in, one way out, one thousand guards, and one prisoner." Vachir said as they walked on a pathway.

"Yes, except that prisoner is Tai Lung..." Zeng muttered, terrified.

The warden and the palace goose step into an elevator that goes deep into a pit

"Take us down." Vachir commanded the two guards guarding the elevator levers, which the guards obeyed. The elevator then descends in the darkness towards the very bottom area of the prison.

Vachir grapes the chain of the elevator and shakes the elevator. "Ach?! What are you doing?!" Zeng yelped as the warden laughed at his frightened reaction.

Eventually, they reach the bottom, where Zeng is led toward a set of heavily armored doors. As they walk through, the doors open one after the otherss.

"Oh my..." Zeng mutters in horror as the final door falls forward, creating a bridge towards a circular stone island in the middle of the abyss. In the middle of the island, a prominent figure is shrouded in darkness.

"Behold, Tai Lung." Vaccine said ominously, causing Zeng's eyes to widen in shock.

"I'll, um... I'm just gonna wait right here." Zeng says as he takes a step back more into the elevator, causing the warden to laugh. "It's nothing to worry about. It's perfectly safe." Vachir laughs as he roughly pushes Zeng across the bridge and follows after the scared palace goose.

"Crossbows! At the ready!" The warden loudly barked, "Crossbows?!" Zeng squeaked as In sentry towers around the walls of the prison; guards trained enormous crossbows on the figure on the island as Vachir and Zeng approached.

Tai Lung is a large male snow leopard around 42 years old. His fur is gray and white, with black and brown spots.

He wore only a brown-studded belt and a pair of purple slacks with a small cut at the back, where his long tail lay still on the floor. Shaolin's leg wraps were around his ankles.

The once mighty kung fu warrior is now weighed down with chains attached to enormous rocks hanging over the sides of the island, immobilized by a unique stone tortoise shell on his back.

"Hey, tough guy! Did you hear? Oogway's finally going to give someone the Dragon Scroll, and it's not going to be you!" The warden mocked as he neared the prison, causing Zeng to tremble more in fright.

"What are you doing!? Don't get him mad!" Zeng whisper shouted as he looked at the cocky warden.

"What's he gonna do about it? I've got him completely immobilized." Vachir says as he stamps on Tai Lung's tail, which crunches on impact. Zeng leaps back with a horrified gasp, but Tai Lung makes no movement, causing Vachir to laugh.

"Awww, did I step on the witty kitty's tail? Awww..." He mocked as he leaned his head very close to Tai Lung's face.

"I'm good! I've seen enough! I'm gonna tell Shifu he's got nothing to worry about." Zeng quickly said as he promptly retracted without turning his back as he walked backward down the bridge toward the elevator.

"No, he doesn't." Vachir states as they both walk back across the bridge.

"Okay, I'll tell him. Can we please go now?" The palace goose whimpered as Zeng and Vachir walked down the bridge.

Meanwhile, Zeng's feather floats down and rests right in front of Tai Lung... before his eyes suddenly snap open, revealing striking golden eyes.

He whips out his tail and quietly snatches the feather.