3.𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕

(meri dua hai, jo bhi vote or comment karega, use uska fictional men mil jaaye😁)

Happy reading!! 🎀✨

.

.

.

.

Some days later

Today was an exhausting day

Today was an exhausting day. Now, I stood in front of the mirror, drying my hair.

The day began with my mother scolding me for missing Fajr prayers since I had stayed up late and woke up at 9.

Her scoldingsnhad soured my mood completely.

I headed to university for the convocation ceremony, marking the end of my graduation.

I had chosen to become an interior designer.

But the ceremony was marred when that jahil Rehan proposed to me. His audacity pushed my anger to its peak.

Fueled by rage, I called all his exes and some other university guys to have them teach him a lesson.

After they gave him a good thrashing, I left for the office.
You might wonder why I reacted so strongly.

Rehan wasn't just anyone, he was the playboy of our college, known for betraying many girls.

Betrayal is something I hate the most.

We had clashed from the beginning, and now, his sudden proposal was nothing short of outrageous.

Nobody at college knows I'm married, it's been kept a secret, known only to my family.

I reached the office, where Rayyan Bhai immediately grilled me about the expenditure of 10 lakhs in a month.

Rayyan Bhai bombarded me with questions: "Where did you spend this much money? Why did you spend it? Why did you give him this much amount?"

It felt like my brain was frying under his relentless interrogation.

After surviving his interrogation, I was heading home in Rayyan Bhai's car since Papa had taken mine for an urgent matter.

On the way home, an arrogant man bumped into my car, leaving a dent.

Two hours ago

As I was driving, Azlan Bhai had called. I answered,
"Hello."

"Saira, what did that client say about the Kedarnath tour? Does he want our services or not?"

"Yes, Bhai, he said—" (thug) I stopped abruptly.

"Bhai, wait. I'll call you later," I said as I stepped out of the car.

My eyes fell on the big dent, and I saw the idiot creature in the other car, gesturing for me to move mine out of the way.

This idiot had made a mistake and was now acting like nothing happened!