(chapter 6) it's getting hot in here pt 2

Jim's pov:

i took the Dan's condom out of it's package and tried it on, apperently it fit perfectly. I heard women around him say that his dick size knows how to make women scream so i guess if we have the same size, then..idfk, thi is toooo awkward.

"what's taking so long, i'll sleep without catching a dick i guess, which by the way is so not fair, cause i was exited and ohh fuck, dude you sure you can do this, if you continue like this, i'll go to Dan, and i'm not kidding"

"ohh don't you dare" i said thinking about the fact that Dan is the one that caims all the ladies, i found it annoying only cause he wouldn't hang out with me that often, but now i wanted something that he had, so now i'll try to have exaclly that, although i hate how most man now look at women like at a piece of meat, but right now, she did give me full consent, although she is really drunk and most probablly she won't remember anything"

y/n pov:

idk if i was just drunk or i was high too, but i know for a fact that this wasn't a normal feeling, he took my hips from the bad on his arms and for one minute i though that i was special and maybe i really was, he was gentle with me, like a fragile flower.

"you're so hot my fucking god, you know that?"

"ofc i now that Daddy"

"okey seriously what is wrong with you" he said kissing me roughly on the lips one more time

"i mean, i'm trying to do a little role-play, don't you think that that sounds fun"

"oh shut up and kiss me" i kissed him harder than he did, frankly speaking i didn't even know that i can do that. He threw me on the bed and he was on top of me, i realised that that's really hot actually even though i've never done this before i was sure feeling like a whore (that's what lots of people said to me, back on my planet, i always felt left out, but that's the last thing that i care abot right now)

"am i the only one getting this pornstar feeling" he asked, and that's what i was actually thinking. And with that i took his dick and put it gently in me, the feeling was actually now as bad as people described it to me, it was actually releaving, and i started laughing

"wtf y/n, what happened, ohh ohh hhhoohohoh agn, i can't.. aaahh-"

"do you like this view" i said while riding him.

"what should i say, you can't understand how lucky i feel right now"

"well if any guy was as sexy as you, they would be just as lucky, and plus, i'm into nerds"

"that's actually the first time i heard smth like that" some might think that i called him sexy cause i'm drunk, but no, actually i'm pretty sober right now (as sober as can a woman be while riding a man this hot) and he is like the sexiest guy that i've even seen.

(btw listen to favorite - Isabel LaRosa, it fits perfectly)

"do you think we should do doggy style?"

"why?" i asked "you embarassed of seeing my face, if so i can do something else-" and that's how sudenly i sturted sucking him, that was, well, idk how to suck, i've only watched porn like one to many times and whenever i saw it, they did it without a condom, so i just pulled it out

"i'm not embarassed, your face is pretty- i mean you are pretty... aghhhhhh, ahhh ahahaaggggg, or... YOu CaN just DO thAT, yeah, please do continue doing that"

"hey why are you so awkward about this, come on, don't be afraid of these two" i took his hands and closed my tits with them

"their so soft"

"you never touched a woman's boob, well... shit" and while he was squizing my boobs i started singing

"he might not look like he gets bitches, but honey that dick was 11 inches"

"what has gotten into you today"

"well i'm a little drunk and a little obsessed with you"

"a little? by the way, amazing boobs, but i'm interested about something else-" he moved his head down to my vagina

"look who's gotten better at this! Am i really such a good teach- aggggghhhhhhhhhhhh, ahhhhh, ohhhhhhhh, Ji-i-m-"

"you're not a good teacher y/n, you're a fucking who-, ups sorry slipped"

"it's fine, for you Jim honey, i'll be fucking whore" i said in really seducive voice while he was sucking on my clit.

--------------------------------------------

i have much more ideas if you want, but do let me know if you want fluff, bdsm or anything else.