Chapter 3

Fred: Hello

George: Hello

Fred & George: Hello

also Draco doesn't exist. Hadrian is currently pregnant with him.

________________________________________________________________________________

    It was, in fact, not a good year. And Hadrian was saying this only 2 weeks into the school year. 

Let's recap

   'First, Ginny immediately started bothering him as soon as she spotted him. Always cuddling up to him and wearing this Merlin-awful fragrance.

   'Second, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger. Just their presence was enough to irritate him for the rest of his life. But, they also kept harassing him for absolutely no reason. Pushing him into awkward onsided romantic situations with Ginny when he has expressed his attraction, physically and romantically, to men only. 

   Hermione only got worse once classes had started. Constantly bothering him to do his homework, study, and not slack off when, in most of those instances, he was already doing those things. They were constantly around them and not letting him have a moment of alone time, peace, or privacy. One of them was always with him, talking his ear off.

   Finally, after two weeks of their non-stop nagging, Hadrian was, at last, able to set up an outing with his friends, George, Fred, Neville, and Cedric. As Hadrian walked out to The Black Lake, he was met, once again with Ro, Hermione, and Ginny.

   "Harry, where are you going",  Ginny annoyingly simpered. "We have a date today." Hadrian stopped in his tracks hearing that.

  "What is this... date that you speak of? I did not know that I invited you on a date at any point in our time knowing each other. Also, I wish to be acknowledged by the name on my birth certificate, Hadrian Potter-Black. Though you three may call me by either or both of my last names seeing as I have not permitted either of you to use my first. Now, I have people waiting on me. I bid you adieu."

With that, Hadrian left, ignoring their protests and outrage at being spoken to that way.

word count: 330