The Running Leprechaun's

As the days pass by, the next one appears. Today was St Patrick's Day. The holiday is considered celebrating in Ireland. However, the UK doesn't celebrate it. But I thought it would be a good idea to celebrate anyway.

I was playing some music on my electric guitar, recording some of the audio I played as myself and Father John were making music together.

I sensed that today was going to take a different turn.

I see my father coming to my room. "Heyy sweetness." He said with a smile as he seated next to me.

I smile. "Heyy, you seem very jolly. What's the news?" I ask him.

He smiles with a curious look. "The news? What news? I never said anything." He pretends.

I just laugh. "Eyes tells a soul, cmon father, do I need to tickle you to get the truth out?" I giggle.

He giggles. "Hmm, I think you're the one that needs to be tickled." He says as he tickles me.

"Ahh, nooo- please!..." I start feeling his tickles.

"Please, aright, I'm calm!" I say while trying to escape.

He stops tickling me for the moment. "Aright, i stopped. No more." He said with a smile while having his hands lifted in the air.

I giggle. "But really though, what's the news?" I ask.

He smiles. "Well, I guess the Hollywood Vampires strikes again, wouldn't it?" He smiles while doing the same face from Captain Jack.

I just giggle in surprise. "Noo wayy?" I say.

"Yess way!" He says with a smile.

I giggle. "So, are you guys recording a new cover?" I ask.

"Not sure yet, a few relatives of my asked why can't we make our own songs instead of covers or make a song that's dedicated to someone but change some things slightly well." He said.

"Well?" I say in curious.

He smiles. "We're still thinking of these ideas." He itches his beard.

I smile. "I mean, that's great, but have you considered making your own music someday?" I ask him.

He grins with a laughter. "Me? I mean, I dont know what song to write about or what theme I wanna go for? I just casually play the music or notes. That's how I communicate with music because I can feel what they feel." He says to me.

I scratch my head. "You know, you don't have to sing. You can just record yourself playing and feeling the music." I say to him.

He smiles. "Yeah, I could, but I doubt hardly anyone like it."

I smile. "Your relatives will surely love it, I'm sure of it! Also, it would be nice to hear ur voice in the music because it makes me happy to hear your voice when there are times I miss you a lot." I say in tears.

He smiles while pats me on sholder." Well, I guess if one day I leave a poll on insta story we'll see what relatives like, what maybe a Q&A box too." He smiles.

I smile. "Yeah."

"I know how you're hecting with technology and stuff." I continue smiling.

He smiles. "Yeah, I am. I'm still getting used to it, though."

I smile. "It's great that you are."

As we both stayed in silence as the entire room went quiet.

I say smiling, "Well, since it's St. Patrick's Day. Do you want to do anything today?" I ask him.