Shelzuku

"What the gyat?" Bakugou said as he stared out his classroom window.

His eyes sunk as he saw a familiar green haired boy falling from the sky. "D-DAMN NERD!!" He ran out of the classroom, pushing his desk over. He ran to the rooftop, hoping to have enough time to use his quirk explosion thing to save him.

"N-NO!"

Izuku Midoriya was still falling from this tall ass school building. Bakugou couldn't save him in time. But... someone else did.

"Who.. is that..?"

Izukus POV
I landed comfortably and safely.
Finally.
The sweet relief of death.
Or so I thought. I opened my eyes, expecting a blissful heaven, to having a boy hold me, bridal style, and stare down at me.
The boy gave a puzzled look. He had a combed back side-part and a bow-tie. He dropped me to the ground.

"Ew.. You're covered in blood. Which, is made up of various blood cells. A blood cell, also called a hematopoietic cell, hemocyte, or hematocyte, is a cell produced through hematopoiesis and found mainly in the blood."

"Did you... save me?" I asked.

"Hm. I suppose I did. That deserves a nice trip to Radio Shack!"

"...Why did you save me? How? What's your quirk?" I questioned.

"I suppose I am a tad quirky..." He responded.  "Goodbye now."
He began to walk away.

"Wait! What's your name?" I called out.

"Sheldon Cooper, scientist."

"Sheldon..?" I questioned. "Sheldon.. I..." I began to crawl towards him. I got up and grabbed his cheeks.

"I think I'm in love. Please tell me all about... Professor Proton-kun!"

Sheldon's heart immediately started beating. I could feel it. His cheeks went red.
"You... want to hear about Professor Proton..?"

"Yes... Sheldon.. please!!"

As he began rambling on about Professor Proton, his twin sister, and a college professor his Meemaw dated, my heart thumped. He was such a cutie patootie! I shushed him with my finger.

"Sheldon..."

"Izuku..." He said my name in a weird accent. I loved it.

I leaned into him and our lips met. I picked him up, bridal style, just like how he caught me 3 minutes earlier, and we ran into the sunset together, giggling about atheism and comic books.

The End.