chapter 3

Age 12

"You suck at writing "the 12 years old female said to the dark colored hair boy while he was writing a letter "then help me!"he exclaimed at her earning him a glance before shaking her head "naah not helping you nerdy looks".

An irk mark appeared at baji's forehead as he scoffed turning his head the other way around

As baji was thinking what the fuck did he get himself into the door slammed open revealing a blonde boy with a hair cut .

"The fuck is up with his hair..?"she said with a low tone but that didn't go unnoticed by baji who stifled a laugh, averting his eyes to the piece of paper on his desk .

A hand slammed against baji's table ,not even thinking about looking up baji continued writing the letter before a voice was heard.

"You ..are you the student who got held back?"the blonde boy asked as the girl beside baji frowned a little not liking his tone before shrugging 'he can handle himself i mean..it's baji we are talking about 'she rolled her eyes and continued eating not minding what's happening..more like not noticing due to her mind going in her daydreams once again.

"HAA i wrote it!" Her thoughts was cut off with a yell from a certain person and a paper being shoved in her face .

She took the paper from his hand ,examining it she blurted out with a small smirk and a playful tone "who helped you ?" .

"Are you saying i can't do this on my own "he asked in an fake offended tone making her chuckle and nod her head with a small smile "you are way too dumb for it kei" she said innocently before averting her gaze to the blonde boy, waving her hands "hello i'm y/n " she introduced herself to him .

"Chif-" his introduction was cut off by the female getting up while continuing to talk "chifuyu matsuno i know you, most of the boys here are scared of you "she chuckled before excusing herself to go the bathroom.

^^^^

They were now walking in silence ,but not the awkward one it was more like the comforting one .

A silence where you have the comfort of the other without talking or rambling about things .

It was a comfortable ,comforting and a loving silence which both friends liked .

But due to their shitty luck a noise was heard in the alleyway near their road .

y/n groaned ,getting annoyed "too much to relax for a bit" she mumbled under her breath hoping to walk beside the alleyway without them noticing and get her once peaceful silence with her best friend again (who she absolutely don't have feelings for cause she keeps denying them scared of ruining their friendship) 'me and my anxious ass' that's what she used to say to herself every time she thinks about it.

Well that was what she was hoping for until baji pulled her to the wall ,putting his index finger on his lips, shushing the female because he knew she was about to yell at him for making them involved in the fight .

When they looked they saw a familiar blonde boy with his weird haircut (as y/n ),fighting a group of people .

They weren't surprised in the slightest and kept their normal expression through the whole fight just watching the boys receiving and giving each other punches here and there .

"He is kinda good, " the girl said, having a slight interest in the boy fighting style.

To say that the dark hair colored boy was jealous was an understatement to describe his feelings but due to not wanting her to find out about his feelings to her he played off with a smirk ,replying to her in a playful tone while looking at her " woah the great y/n is having an interest in someone ?lem'me take a picture to make it a memory real quick "she chuckled, hitting him in his arms "not like that you dumbass" she said, matching his playful energy .

Oh if she knew how she got the boy whipped for her.

They chuckled before looking back to see chifuyu being held by some boys and another boy who they assumed was their leader got a broom from god knows where and were going to hit him with it .

"Guess it's payback time for him helping me "the boy mumbled under his breath while starting to walk to where the fight was taking place.

The girl smirked a little knowing that the boys will get it ,sure she is a good fighter and her close blonde friend mikey once asked her to become a member in his gang and she would be the first female at that but she refused.

She likes fighting but as long as it was unnecessary, why would she tire herself out?

The boy held the broom from the boy to stop him from hitting his blonde helper.

The other boy got mad at him ,grabbing him by the shirt and lifting him off the ground slightly with a mad expression "Oi, Who the fuck do you think you are?"

The girl didn't even think about helping him ,instead she got out of her hiding spot while leaning at the wall with a small smirk plastered in her face watching chifuyu panicked .

Chifuyu was not scared,he was literally in a panick mode 'this dude is suicidal '

Baji ignored the boy who lifted him and turned his face to chifuyu smiling while waving "Heey ,thanks for helping me earlier with my letter! i gotta pay you back now, yeah?" He said with a smile which soon turned into a rather mischievous smile ,punching the boy who was holding him in the face, making his nose bleed and dropping him in the process

"OI,WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE" "HUHH?!IMMA MURDER YOU" the boys said similar things as the girl chuckled to herself 'who's gonna murder who now?'.

Taking off his glasses,taking off his hair tie while losing in the tie that was wrapped his around his neck while exclaiming with a shit eating grin that was etting bigger up every second that passes "tokyo manji gang first division captain "he paused "BAJI KEISUKE " .

●○●○●○●○●○

the boys now where on the ground the girl was not so sure if they were breathing or not but meh they saw it comin.

"Look here that boy" baji began talking ,pointing to the semi- beat up blonde boy who was still in shock "is MY friend so don't fucking touch him again" he threatened as the girl began walking to them.

She throw her hands at the blonde boy's shoulder ,saying with a playful smirk while hitting his shoulder "hey look at what you achieved, you made a vampire who doesn't like people like you!".

An irk mark appeared at baji's forehead, turning his head to look at with an offended look "hey!"he exclaimed, making the girl chuckle .

"Then excuse me y/n-san..how did you become his friend?" He said surprisingly formally to which took the girl of guard as she chuckled "don't be formal...and to answer your question he hit me with a ball when we were young "she said making one of the two embarrassed while the other stifling his laughter.

"Hey you said we won't talk about it again!" Baji yelled at the girl who rolled her eyes ignoring him and continued her talk with chifuyu "it almost broke my nose tho" she said with an obvious fake pout.

"You are overreacting, it wasn't that hard!"the black haired boy said, rolling his eyes "it was!" She defended herself as he yelled that it wasn't "you were a fuckin' eight years old kid where the fuck did you get this strength from?! Like the fuck did auntie used to feed you ?ROCKS?!" She exclaimed with a loud voice making chifuyu laughter gets louder

Baji turned his head to his new friend ,cracking his knuckles and getting ready to attack him before a certain female pulled the blonde away and started running while yelling at him "RUN FOR YOUR LIFE CHIFUYU!" "HEY GET BACK HERE" the dark haired boy said running behind them .

And that's how the troublemaker trio was formed