Chapter 1 How Did We Get Here?

Hi, I’d advise to take everything this little bullshit book says with a grain of salt. I’m bored and stupid, thank you.

“So, how do I know if a girl likes me?” Artie asks as he adjusts his glasses. 

“...Has she looked at your manhood?”

“What??”

“Well I’m just saying! That’s how I usually tell.”

“....You’re a fucking idiot.”

Zepthen just shrugs and continues walking. Artie looks at him like an idiot, per usual. Zepthen appears to be your average meathead in a deftones shell, but he’s pretty smart when he wants to care. 

Artie is your average nerd, twiggy and socially awkward. They’re quite a pair, I guess. 

“No, but I’m being honest! How else do you tell?”

“Well, has she even looked at you?”

“I think so, yeah..” Artie looks away, and rubs the nape of his neck with uncertainty. 

“Has she ever talked to you? Like, has she come up to you specifically?”

“No.”

“Oh, then hell no. Who even is it?” Zepthan asks with a bit of an interrogating gaze. His dull blue eyes piercing into Artie’s soul. Artie gets quiet, then sighs.

“....Lisa herring.”

“LISA HERRING?!” Zepthan starts laughing, laughing so hard he has to lean against a tree for support. Artie doesn’t take kindly to this, as he turns red.

“Shut up!! I have a chance!”

“No you DON’T. Have you seen the guys she dates? You’re not even on her roster.”

Artie just scoffs and walks off, leaving Zepthan to walk home by himself. Zepthan finally gets the strength to walk again, and continues on.

He arrives at his house around 10 minutes later, and unlocks the front door. He walks into an empty house, per usual. His mom is never home, probably because she's getting her pussy aired out by a pool boy or something, and his dad works late. He slugs his way upstairs, then into his room. He opens his phone to a text from Lisa Herring herself. It’s a picture of her boobs, sweet. Of course to be a gentleman he sends a picture of his dick to satisfy her.  She gives the photo a like, then starts typing.

Lisa: Mm… can I cum over? I miss u <3 

Zepth: K, no 1s home

He has a way with ladies, if you couldn’t tell. Artie won’t like this, but then again what does he know? He’s just a cuck that jerks off to more anime women than Japanese men do.