Chapter 2-WOAHH

After around thirty to twenty minutes of waiting, Zepthen hears an enthusiastic knock on the door, and he already knows who it is. 

“Hey Liz.” Says Zepthen, stepping aside and opening the door wide for her.

A short, curvy, stereotypical bimbo girl walks into the house. This is Lisa Herring, the “most popular” girl in school. Of course I’m lying, she’s a hoe, and the only reason why she’s so popular is because she flashes her chest every football game.  

Lisa looks over at Zepthan, and looks him up and down. One thing she likes about him is his long hair, and the FAT knockers he has. She walks over to him and immediately clings to him, as if she was magnetically pulled to him. 

“Zepthhh…I’ve been so lonely..” She whines, as if to attempt to sound sexier.

“...I figured.” Zepth sighs and picks her up, throwing her over his wide shoulders. He carries her up to his bedroom while Lisa occasionally giggles.

“So, what do you wanna do?” Lisa asks as she sits down on the bed. Zepthen knows what she wants, she wants to fuck. That’s ALL she wants to do. Although he knows what she wants, he just shrugs. Lisa giggles and starts taking off her heels that are a bit concerning to wear casually. 

“Well, do you wanna..maybe,” Zepthen interrupts her.

“Yeah, if you want to.” He says while sitting next to her

Lisa grins widely and pulls him close. She pulls him into her, connecting their lips aggressively. Zepthen obviously doesn’t care. He quickly matches her intensity and places a hand on her thigh, resting his fingers underneath her skirt. After a couple of strong tongue clashes she pulls away. She studies his face, his strong nose, his sickly colored skin, and his wild black hair brushed to the side. She smirks and takes her jacket off. He has no problem with assisting her as he helps her take off her shirt next. Her big chest is revealed, and he smiles. 

“Damn..” He exclaims. He then takes off his shirt as well, exposing his muscled torso. As Lisa observed earlier, he does have defined pecs. She bites her lips and pushes him against the bed. She crawls on top of him, and looks into his eyes. She kisses him aggressively once again. He holds her waist and runs his fingers through her soft brown hair. She moans softly before pulling away. She slides down to his legs and unbutton his pants. She gasps as she uncovers his rock hard tool. She’s seen it time and time before, but it still gets her excited. She slips off her skirt and panties. Zepthen just lays there, now lighting a blunt he pulled off his nightstand. She moans softly as her kitty tightens around his girthy wand. She slides down until she reaches his body once again. He chuckles, putting the blunt in his mouth and blowing smoke.

“Damn baby..” He whispers. She starts to ride up and down on him at a medium pace. He grunts and closes his eyes, holding her hips. She moans and grips his chest. She stares at the ceiling before she closes her eyes. She speeds up and they both get a little louder. She looks back at him and notices the blunt hanging out of his mouth like a cigar. She gently snatches it out of his mouth, causing his eyes to flutter open. She takes a hit and blows it in his face. He chuckles, and holds both hands on her hips. He starts to direct her, forcing her to increase speed. She groans, smoke leaving her mouth as it opens. 

Then, Zepthen gets a sudden wave of energy, and pushes her against the bed, getting on top of her. He swings her legs over his shoulders and holds her waist as he slams into her. She moans loudly while he grunts softly. She arches her back, her eyes rolling, and her mouth almost foaming. “Harder!!” She squeals, and he gets rougher. He whimpers quietly under her loud moans and screams. His eyes flutter as he lifts his head, thrusting into her like a damn mad man. His pale skin is red, and his hair strings over his sweaty face. He takes the blunt out of her mouth and takes a couple of hits off it. He’s about to finish, he can feel it. Lisa bites her lip, her back still arching, and her eyes closed. She can feel her coin slot pulsating and squirting from his manhood. Her breath is shallow and quick, so is his. 

He grips her tighter, whimpering louder. He quickly pulls out of her and finishes on her stomach with a loud moan. He breathes heavily, now holding onto her legs like a backpack. She sighs and takes the blunt from him once again. Zepthan collapses beside her on the bed with a soft grunt. She giggles as she sees how exhausted he is. 

“You did good, big boy.” She says as she blows smoke. 

Zepthen just looks up at her, then closes his eyes. He’s too winded to respond. He just thinks about Artie, and how pissed he’ll be when he finds out they slept together again. 

“Can I stay over? Your parents won’t care, right?” She asks.

“If they don’t know you’re here, yeah.”

“Okay, do they work late or something? I swear I never see them.”

“...My dad does.”

“Oh..so where’s your mom?”

Zepthen gets quiet. He never actually knows where his mom is. She’s either getting pimped out, or in a trap house. She’s never really been a mother figure to him, and he’s given up trying to make her be one.

“She’s with her..friends.” He says quietly.

“This late? That seems-”

“Yeah, she gets bored being here by herself all the time. She probably hasn’t realized what time it is. She’s forgetful.” Zepthen interrupts. 

Lisa doesn’t pry further, as she feels that she struck a nerve. She sighs and sits up. “Well, I’m gonna take a shower before anyone gets here, you coming?” 

“I’ll be there in a sec, I have to do a couple of things.”

Lisa shrugs and leaves the room, leaving Zepthen with his thoughts. He feels…guilty, for some reason. He feels like this sometimes, and he doesn’t know why. He does know that he hates it.