Trust is a STRONG word (Niall Horan Love Story)

Scarlett's POV

"Lydia! Where are we going?!?" I said.

Lydia is my best friend and believe me I love her with all my heart, but at the moment I just wanna kick, scream, and run away from her.

Lydia sighed," Scar!!! I already told you I can't tell you where were going until we get there!"

Lydia picked me up from work earlier and dragged me to her house. She told me her old friend Harry wanted to meet up and forced me to go with her.

Plus, she said one of his friends was gonna come, too.

Lydia literally treated me like a doll. She wouldn't let me pick out my clothes, hair, or make-up. She 'had' to do it all.

I didn't care really what I looked like much. After Rob abusing me when we went out I didn't wanna look for someone to impress.

Rob is my ex-boyfriend. He always tried to get me drunk so he could take advantage of me. Well, I didn't feel like doing stuff I didn't want to do so I would tell him no.

I trusted him and thought he would respect that but NO......

The second I said that he turned around and punched in the face and hit me in the stomach knocking the wind out of me.

Rob did worse every time. When it came to threating me with a knife I left.

Lydia helped me realize it fully. I don't know why I didn't see it before.

"Scarrrr...?!?" Lydia said snapping her fingers in my face.

"Wha...? Oh sorry what were you saying?" I said. I didn't realized I had zoned out thinking about Rob.

"You were thinking about Rob again weren't you?" She said as if reading my mind.

"Yea..." I said playing with my fingers.

"Scarlett Lee Jones! Quit it!! Tonight your gonna forget about him and start thinking about this guy Harry has brought with him!" She said smiling.

"Lydiaaa! You know I don't like my middle name!" I said annoyed by my name.

She looked at me then the road again before saying,"Doesn't matter anyway! You can't yell at me cause we gotta go!"

We both jumped out of the car together walking in 'fashionably late' as Lydia likes to call it. Finding a booth and waiting for the boys to arrive.

Hey guys! Thanks tons for reading!! This is my first real try at a fan fic and am happy your reading it!

Comment your favorite member of One Direction!

Vote please! And ill update as soon as possible!