Chapter 1

Scarlett's POV

I sat there shaking my leg so nervous to see what he looked like.

Lydia wouldn't tell me his name so that didn't help me much more.

Lydia suddenly realized I was shaking and grabbed my thigh making me jump at first but then realized it was her.

"You need to calm down! He'll love you the second he lays his eyes on you!" Lydia said as calmly as possible taking her hand back and pulling out her phone.

"You know it would help if you just told me his-" I said but Lydia interrupted me running away and into a tall, curly haired, green eyed lad.

"HARRY!" She yelled running towards the lad I thought was Harry.

I awkwardly walked over and stood behind them. I noticed no one came in with him. I guess the other lad wasn't coming.

Right on que a somewhat tall, blonde haired lad walked in and said,"Harry you can't just jump out the car while I'm driving!"

Harry let go of Lydia and said,"I can if I wanna see my friend this badly!"

Lydia came over and dragged me to Harry.

"Harry this is my best friend, Scarlett. Scarlett this is my old friend Harry!"

Lydia said looking between the two of us.

"Hi! It's Harry! Nice to meet ya!" He said while holding his hand out.

I shook it and said,"Hi Harry! Scarlett! But you can call me Scar."

After I said hi to Harry I went right over to this friend of Harry's.

"Hi. I'm Scarlett! You must be Harry's friend....erm...I'm sorry my friend was being rude and wouldn't tell me your name..." I said nervous he wouldn't talk to me.

He took off his black ray bands and I saw his beautiful blue eyes.

I could feel myself getting lost in them but snapped out of it.

"Hi Scarlett! I'm Niall! Care to join me for a drink?" Niall said extending his hand.

I took his hand and shook it but he still held my hand as he guided me over to the bar.

"So all I know is your name is Scarlett. My friend Harry and your friend Lydia, I think it is, are friends. But I just want to let you know Harry has been trying to set me up with someone for a while so sorry if this doesn't go well." Niall said.

I could tell he was nervous so I decided to finally say something to him to break the ice. I was so glad he told me he had been set up too.

Finally someone knew what the pressure is like.

Hey guys! I don't know if you guys like this fan fic?!?

Comment to tell me what you think of it!

Vote please!