Survival:A shelter in making

As the second day dawned, I wasted no time in purchasing pins from the system, preparing to build shelter alongside my three subordinates when the system provided me with a beginner-free chest consisting of a pill and a knife. With the great wood vitality pill from the beginner chest in hand, I wondered how to use it

Channeling nearly all of my chakra after taking the pill, I found a energy unknown to me inside my body

Channeling nearly all of my chakra after taking the pill, I found a energy unknown to me inside my body .but I had no time to think cause the system flooded me with notifications .

[the Host has absorbed the great wood vitality pill. congratulations the host has acquired wood attribute]. hey doesn't the wood attribute is a combination of water and earth . I don't possess both of them. [the wood attribute is not merely a combination of water and earth attribute . there are various ways to acquire wood attribute one such way is to combine your chakra with the wood attribute qi].wait qi?. [also known as natural energy , possess its own attributes. the famous Hashirama senju of the naruto world acquired his sage mode in this way . ]. so right now I got my first kakkei genkai, just like that ? [to remind the host the pill has only a 5% chance to awaken the wood attribute . It is a divine elixir whose actual ability is to increase chakra capacity by 30,000. it is just host's luck. ] . so how much is my chakra capacity? [45,000. 5000 greater than the one tails .]. Doesn't such a major change to the body hurts a lot . [The system took care of it ]. So that's what it is . Ok now it is time for the shelter.

We started digging in the emptied place . After diging a big hole . We started using the harvested wood along with the nails purchased from the system to create pillars . That was when an idea came to me . Since now I have wood release . I tried to use a wood release jutsu which the remembered reading about in my past life.

Wood Style: the dome of branched tentacles.

I moment I placed my hand on the ground after doing the hand seals . Pillars of wood rose from the ground along with woody tentacles which created a dome along the border of the hole we dug . There was a small opening to exit from it. The pillars were supporting the dome . However there was a lot of unnecessary space inside. Enough to make a second floor . I used the wood Style again

Wood Style: branch tentacles .

This time the tentacles emerged from the same level as the ground creating a two floored shelter . With the first floor along the ground level and the second floor being underground.with this the problem of shelter is solved. All that is left is to securely move in .
But the wood Style had a huge consumption than expected.
[The wood Style of the host is incomplete due to unavailability of water and earth elements. Thus consuming more chakra than needed .]

With our shelter secured, we turned our attention to sustenance, feasting on tree roots for lunch. But now that our abode was in place, we could focus on more pressing matters. After our meal, I ventured to the bloodwood tree, collecting its sap and discovering a nearby cave ideal for crop cultivation.