CHAPTER 1

The first chapter is here. Please like,comment and vote 😊✨
This is entirely my creation.

In Ganguly Villa

"Good morning dad!" said Megha , "Good morning dear!" replied Dr. Abhirup Ganguly. They were in their living room , it's a lazy sunday morning and as just like the other Sundays Megha's mother Mrs.Sriparna Ganguly a retired electrical engineer was in the kitchen preparing the favourite breakfast of her husband and daughter ,which is "Koraishutir Kochuri" it's a peas stuffed fry relished with potato curry. It is a very popular breakfast dish in Bengali households.

"Parna , how much time it will take?" asked Abhirup, " five more minutes !"
"Baba, Maa's birthday is coming, don't you think we should plan something for her?" , "Yes ! You are right we should plan something for her, let's throw a party! What say?" , " Okay so only two weeks are left , I will take care of the venue, time and all the other preparation of the party , you just prepare the guest list baba. Okay?" , " Okay shona ! Done!".

Then Sriparna asks the maid to serve the dish prepared by her on the breakfast table and called her husband and daughter and they enjoyed their breakfast with many conversations regarding the country , international politics, about the family and finally about Megha shifting to UK for her post graduation in Biochemistry.

Megha loved her parents a lot she meant the world to them. That's why she is a little upset that she will have to stay away from her parents for her post graduation, not only Megha her parents were also very upset but none of they showed their painful tears which were the outcome of the grief stricken thought of staying away from the loved ones or loved one.
She will be leaving for UK just after the birthday of her mother .
So she wants to do something special and capture some special moments in her heart with her family before leaving for her higher studies. Megha was thinking all these when her phone rang and it was her best friend Priya's call. She picked up the call and in a very monotonous and sad manner she said, " Hello!" , Priya said, " What happened? Why are you sounding sad? " , " Nothing, actually it's a weird feeling I know I need to leave for my higher studies after all this opportunity is very important but on the other side I will be missing my parents, my family, my home, my school friends, my graduation friends and ofcourse you. " Megha said and sighed.
"Oh! So this is the reason let's go shopping!", said Priya.

In Chatterjee Villa

"Madhu, please call Rudra!", said Abhishek Chatterjee to his wife Madhupriya Chatterjee. "He has already gone to the company, Abhi." said Madhupriya. I will ask him to speak to you after he returns.
Rudra is an electronic engineer, he got his degree from IIT Bombay and after that with his skills he developed his own company based on electronic developments which is one of the most popular and respected company in India. By nature Rudra is calm, attentive and always very focused in his works. He is a good son, a good brother to his 5 years younger Brother Rishi, He is a good leader all the employees respect him. About looks he resembles a greek God actually, chiselled jaw, fair complexion, dark brown orbs which conserves so many emotions which cannot be explained.
He respects women, cares for people so he always gives a certain amount of his income to some NGOs.

Author's POV :

Love never came in his way, so he does not know what actually it feels to be in love and he never thought about it. Rudra didn't have any wait for for something in his life he just went with the flow of it being practical and a little less emotional he never allowed any girl in his life. Same goes with Megha that she never crossed paths with someone who would give her the feeling of love, but she thinks that what would happen if someone happens to enter her life just like a breath of fresh air, like the flower that blooms in the Spring season bringing so much happiness in life,will her life be like this with her life partner? Always she thinks and smiles and waits for the day leaving everything on the destiny.