CHAPTER 2

Author's POV:

Megha and Priya went to a nearby mall and started shopping for themselves and also for Sriparna's birthday party, whichi will be surprise

Priya : Then, how are you feeling about going to your dream college Harvard for post graduation?

Megha: Yes, its really exciting and good but you know so many mixied emotions.
Saying this Megha sighed.

Priya : Who knows the upcoming time will bring your prince charming in your life and your mixed emotions will change into just love..............

Megha didn't let Priya complete her sentence and said.

Megha: Yeah, yeah! Now let's go home or else aunty and maa will burst in anger.

Priya : Yes right lets go!
Realization hit Priya.
When both of them reach Megha's house they saw their mothers chatting. They went to them showed them all the shopped items except the birthday shopping. Priya's mother Rituparna (Ritu) loved Megha a lot and cared and pampered her like her own daughter only.

Megha's POV :

We all had dinner together and when Ritu aunty and Shantanu uncle (Priya's father) were about to leave along with Priya at that moment only Priya's phone rang and.................

Author's POV:

Priya: Hi! Hello Mashi(maternal aunt )! How are you?

Mashi:How are you shona?How are your parents?

Priya: They are fine mashi, how is mesho? How in dada(elder brother )?
Mashi : Both of them are fine, I wanted to inform you that we will be coming to your house for some days regarding your dada's marriage.

Priya : Wow that's great! When Mashi?

Mashi : After three days, will stay for two weeks.

Priya:Okay!!! Will dada also come?

Mashi: That's not sure because he will be on a buisness trip so if he returns early he will join or else no.

Priya: Oh, okay mashi! Bye mashi!
Mashi : Bye shona take care!

The call ended and Priya told all this to her parents and ofcourse Megha was also present there and heard the conversation and just before leaving the house Priya asked Megha whether she could bring her aunty and uncle to Megha's mother's birthday party?
Then Megha said, "Yes! Ofcourse no issue. Will your dada also come?"
Priya said, "That depends on his work schedule. Wait do you remember him?"
Megha said, "Yes met in childhood right. That's why!"
Priya said, "Okay don't neet to explain!"
Priya smirked and left.

Chatterjee Villa:

"Baba, were you searching me?" asked Rudra. "Yes, I wanted to discuss something with you." said Abhishek, Rudra's father.

Rudra: Yes baba say na!

Abhishek : Rudra you should get married now! You are well settled, well educated and as you're professionally settled you should now think about your personal life now.

Rudra : Okay baba!

Abhishek : What is your opinion on this matter? Share your thoughts!

A concerned Abhishek asked his ignorant son to share his thoughts on marriage.

Rudra : Baba actually, I never thought of this and in this matter I rely you completely, so whatever you will decide will definitely the best in this case.

Saying this Rudra left to his room.