Chapter 1 - The interview

Authors note: I'm literally sitting here with my bestie and we're giggling as I write this hehe

Evelyn is the main character

Ronnie is Ronnie

Willow is Ronnies daughter

Charlie is Ronnies dog

---------------------------------------------------------
Today is the day! Someone had recommended me to Ronnie Radke, the lead singer for Falling in Reverse. This is a dream come true, and I'll be a live-in nanny for his daughter Willow. All that's left is meeting Willow, which is what I'm on my way to do. My name is Evelyn Akira. I live with my best friend, Drea, and her boyfriend, Colby. They let me stay in their guest room rent-free while I finish college and work two jobs. It's a lot, but it's necessary. I have to pay off my college tuition and my parents' debt and save to get my own place. Im studying to be a doctor, so the schooling is long, but it's so worth it. But of course, it costs so much money, which is why I'm getting a third job. Once I get there, I smooth out my shirt and make sure I look presentable. Walking up to the door, I take a deep breath and knock. Ronnie- Sorry, Mr. Radke opens the door. "Hey!" he said with a big smile, holding some toys in his arms. "You're Evelyn right? Welcome, come on in. She's in the playroom right now but make yourself at home." I smile and walk in. "Thank you, you have a lovely home" "Thanks, can I get you anything?" He asks. "No thats alright, thank you." I looked around, taking in the beautiful home. Knowing this was something I could never own myself. "Alright, I'll take you to her. Stay close, it's easy to get lost," He joked. Not taking the chance, I stay by his side as he guides me to the kiddos' playroom. When we enter, I'm taken aback by the Toy'R'Us we apparently teleported into. One thing I can tell off the bat is that Mr. Radke loves his daughter and won't hesitate to get her any toy she could ever want. "Willow, this is your new nanny for when I have to leave." He brings me over to her. "Hi Willow, my name is Evelyn. What game are you playing?" "I'm playing (insert game), will you play with me?" "Of course," I responded, smiling as I set my bag on a table and went to play. "Well that went better than I could have hoped," Ronnie had thought. He went to his office to answer business emails and set up some interviews and promotional material for his next tour.

That was a month ago. Since then, I've moved into one of the guest bedrooms and have helped take care of Willow, while helping Mr. Radke with house chores, shopping, and anything else he might need. When Willow is down for her naps, and Mr. Radke doesn't need anything, I use that time to do my other jobs. One of which is graphic design for any brands and businesses that request my company. The other was photography, though none had been requested as of late. Currently, Mr Radke had been out practicing for his upcoming tour at Warped, while Willow was sleeping. I took this time to get some commissions done at the kitchen island, while I waited for Willow to wake up. I had on some leggings, a Sabaton tee with my hair up in a messy bun and my glasses on. Soon, Mr. Radke walked in and set his stuff down. "Hey, how was she today?" "Perfect, as usual. I just put her down for her nap not too long ago and was gonna start on dinner soon." I said, looking up at him. "Don't worry about that, I'll take care of dinner tonight. Take this time to finish what you're working on." He said as he walked around the island to get started on dinner. "I can help, I can always finish this later. You just finished a long practice, why don't you go relax?" I said as I got up to take over. "How about we do it together?" He looks over at me with a soft smile. "Alright, what were you thinking?" I smile back. "What about a pasta dish?" He said, looking into one of the pantries. "Ooo, I know a really great recipe." I smile widely, grabbing ingredients from the fridge as he grabbed the ingredients to make fresh pasta. "I make the pasta. You make the sauce?" "Deal ' I smile as I start cutting the veggies and making the sauce. We cooked in a comfortable silence, cracking jokes every once a while as we easily worked together. After a while, dinner was ready, and I crept into Willow's room to wake her. "Willow, sweetheart. It's time to wake up for dinner." I gently shook her shoulder. She slowly opened her eyes, gently rubbing at them before making grabby hands. I smile and pick her up, holding her gently and taking her into the dining room. "Is daddy home yet?" "yes, he's home. He helped make dinner, too." I smile, knowing how much she idolizes her dad. I round the corner to see Mr Radke setting the table for us. He looks up at us and smiles, seeing Willow. I set her in her chair and got us water to go with our meal. As we sit down and eat, Mr Radke and Willow talk about their day as I take the time to eat and recharge before I start the nightly chores. Once dinner was finished, I had started cleaning the playroom and the living room and did the laundry as Mr. Radke had helped Willow with her nighttime routine. Once she was down, I started on the dishes while Mr. Radke came down. "Here, let me finish those," he said, noticing I was tired. "Oh it's alright, I'm almost done anyway." "No it's okay, you cleaned everything and did laundry, let me finish the rest of the dishes," he said as he gently grabbed the dish and sponge from my hands, setting them down and taking me to the couch in the living room. He sat me on the loveseat and set a blanket on my lap, dimming the lights. "You relax here, I'll finish the dishes and the rest of the chores." He told me before going back into the kitchen. I had decided I would listen, just this once. As I sat there, I felt my eyelids getting heavy before being lulled into a deep sleep.

—-------------------------------------------------------

That's the end of chapter 1!! I hope you guys liked it :)