Raaz Revealed

People standing there was shocked by the events unfolding in front of them kumud, Prachi, Rajmata and Mahisar's Guests Were all standing there curious to know more what Omkar is Talking about they had urge to understand what's going on in the moment everything was blurred.

King Omkar sign one of his man and he walk out entering with Ryan.

Kumud was overwhelmed by course of event she was shocked, happy and suprised at same time.

Her confused gaze met Omkar's and he assure her kumud move forward her body shaken with fear, fear to lose  her brother, her family.

Tears gather in her eyes looking at fresh injuries all over his body he got treated by rajvaid beforehead also omkar make sure to make he look more presentable if his family had seen ryan bloodied with his own blood scratches all over his body clothes torn, long beard, dirties hair.

The Prince of Mahisar in harsh condition looks like a rogue his condition was traumatizing for any normal person.

So Omkar has ask to get him ready to look his best kumud was stilled in her place trying to gather her courage and feel her brother though his scent has made nostalgia to her memories.

Her memories remember well enough to the boy who pampered her, protected her all alone and had fun with her, he was only person to laugh with her, who like to spend time with her back then.

Before she gather enough strength her father took his longlast son in tight embrace his heart torn in pieces seeing him injured but still he was happy to saw his pride infront of him.

Ex-King felt lost and embarrassed when he was unable to trace prince but father face death each second with the thought what if enemies killed him.

Now this heart was at peace to see him alive his strong embrace of young son felt like sanjivani this old man.

"Mahadev bless you my son you're fine i want nothing more in life i am happiest person today"he spoke tears running down.

The man strong like wall never cried at toughest and harshest situation has water in his eyes that made everyone emotional.

"Baba i feel now i am  alive again seeing you and Kumud here infront of me". Ryan said getting out of his father's embrace as he walk to his sister.

Kumud was staring at him stilled when he took step towards her she run to him throwing herself in his embrace crying her heart out.

"I am happy.. I.. I don't know what to say.. I am just hey shivji apka koti koti dhanyawad"she was not able to speak emotion overtaking her senses.

"Five years it was long wait to meet my lado and when the wait was going to over destiny played their game but now looking at you all my pain has vanished i am feel alive now"he spoke still his voice was hoarse his injuries though he hidden it well they're still to heal.

"Shivji ki kripa se tum thik ho beta hume khushi hai pr apko itni der khade nhi rehna chahiye "Rajmata spoke she visibly see him supressing his pain.

"Pranaam Rajmata maaf kariyega apne parivar se milne ke liye itne utsuk the ki apko pranam krna bhul gye "ryan said politely.

"Nhi beta ap family ho itni aupcharikta ki avshyakta nhi"Rajmata said.

"Han, han bhaisa please sit down"kumud made him sit on near couch.

"Maharaj you have saved my son my life i am indebted to you all my life but i want to know did this my son".Her father ask.

"Everything that planned and conspire against us our pain, betrayal and misunderstanding, every injury, every life, each drop of blood that drawn to make us suffer those people was closest one who backstabbed us "Omkar spoke walking his fist clentched he was trying hard to control his anger.