Chapter 14- We're Back Together. Don't Ever Leave Me

"I'll just give you two a minute!" Her dad said as Bey squeezed her arms around my neck.

She stood there silently, moving her lips against my neck as she moved her hands up and down my back.

"I'm sorry baby!" I mumbled into her neck as I bite it softly.

"No need to be, your here thats all that matters." She said as she slide her hands over my shoulders and down my chest. She didn't lift her head just yet and I already knew she was feeling emotionally. Which explained the tears.

I lift her face so that I could gaze into those big brown eyes that told it all. I could tell she was happy yet sad. She embraced me one more time before planting a kiss on my lips.

She obviously wasn't checking for the crowd eventhough she knew her parents would be here watching. The slight tug on her jeans caused her to pause between the kiss as she looked down at it. A smile came across her face as she saw TT standing next to her.

"Aunty. Uncle bought this for you." Teanna said before handing her the box of pop eyes.

"TT!" She squealed before bending down to hug and kiss her.

"Is this your way of apologizing?" She said to me as she picked TT up from the floor.

"Well yea. But its my way of making you happy so that you could keep me happy!" I said pulling her in my arms in for hug.

We stood their for a short time before Tina walked in.

"Hey Son!" She greeted me with a hug and kiss. "Ah.. So. They wanna do a final run through. After that I can take TT for a while so you both can go on and do whatever." Her mama said.

We finally separated making it able for Bey to go and do her thing. Atleast my part was nice and easy for us to slip into the performance so not much was need. We had planned to do a final run through before Bey and I departed but I had my own little adjustments to make with regards to lightening and effects.

If anyone was a huge fan of Bey it would be me because I watched her progressed over the mamy years from head mics to hand ones. Her ability to vocally perform as well as dance was the assurance I needed to know that the woman I was planning on wifing would come with alot of achievements, prasies, criticism and awards in the future.

After we finish up at the rehearsal hall Bey and I went back to her hotel. As soon as the car door opened we dashed outside and into the back enterance.

"We'll be down in a few." I said to Bey's bodyguard Norman.

She held onto TT's hands swinging them side to side as TT told her all about what happen today. We finally made it to her floor and made a run for it. Its been a month since I had Bey to myself so I wanted to do everything in a perfect way. After helping her pack her bags, she head down to front desk, checked out and met me in the van.

Since Teanna came along Bey's time was split in half. The most I got from her were kisses and her fingers trailing around my pants.

"You wanna stop and get icecream?" She asked Teanna as she watched TT play with her new toys.

"Ohh...Yea thats awesome!" Teanna said as her eyes lit up.

"Okay, lets see if we can find the nearest DQ." She ordered to the driver.

After watching her and TT enjoy their time together we headed back over to Mama Tina's hotel. On our way there I was thankful that Teanna had fallen asleep because I didn't want her to bring up anymore ideas that could limit our time. I threw TT across my shoulder as Beyonce grabbed her bags filled with new clothes and toys and headed up to the hotel room.