Home Sweet Home

• Dedicated to To all my beautiful followers<3

*Liam's POV*

Exiting the terminal I made my way to the sitting area with my luggage rolling behind me. I searched for the other lads, looking over everyone in the busy Wolverhampton Airport. "Guys over here!" I waved my hands over the crowd and saw four figures run towards me. We made our way outside where we were attacked with fans and paparazzi.

"Liam! What happened between you and Danielle?"

"Are you happy your finally single?!"

"Is there someone special in your life right now?!"

Did they have anything better to do than invading my privacy? Of course not. Its they're job. Ever since Danielle and I broke up, they've been all over me asking questions. At first I would get all emotional and sometimes cry. I've gotten over it.

Paul ushered us to the car that would take us to my mum's house. We piled in the car and took off. The lads went into there own conversations as I Stared absentmindedly out the window.  Wolverhampton hasnt changed much besides a few shops that are new. It's good to be home. I must of been staring out the window longer than I thought cause next thing I knew the boys piled out of the car. 

"MUM!" they all called as they rushed to give my mother a hugas she emerged from the house. She smiled  and gladly hugged the boys back. I got out of the car and walked up. "Liam!" She squealed. I could see the tears in her eyes as she opened her arms. "Hi mum" I whispered hugging her tightly. "I missed you so much" She whispered. We pulled back and she put her arms on my shoulders and examined me. "You've gotten so big" She smiled. I could practically hear the boys sniggering and biting back their laughs. "Mum" I whined. "Oh hush! I havent seen my baby in forever. Let me live in the moment" She laughed. "Now go get your thing and get settled in. Lunch will be ready soon." She walked back in the house.

"FOOOODDD" Niall yelled grabbing his bags. I chuckled grabbing my bags. We walked in the house and up the stairs. I got my old room. The blue and black comforter was still how i left it. made neatly on the bed. I threw my luggage on the bed. 

I smelt amazing food as I turned the corner into the kitchen. My mom was leaning over the stove along with Niall who kept trying to sneak bits of food. Zayn was laying across the chairs...sleeping? Louis and Harry were taking weird selfies and most likely going to post them on twitter later. 

I walked over to the chairs where Zayn sat. I climbed up and sat on his stomach, earning a small grunt come from his lips. I Smirked and Louis soon joined me as we wiggled around on Zayn. 

 "Liam! Louis!" Zayn groaned from under us. We finally hopped off as we laughed at his contorted expression. "Boys dinner" My mum called. We gathered around the table and ate dinner. We all held little conversations as we ate.

"Liam, you should visit your old boxing coach tomorrow" My mom smiled. I nodded my head smiling back. I havent been to the boxing ring since two weeks beforemy X-Factor audition. Doug Saxton, my boxing coach, was a 4 time national boxing champion. Until he got in a fatal accident that could've killed him. He retired and started coaching. My mom found him online when I was being bullied. I took up boxing to learn how to fight of those kids. I was quickly snapped from my daze by my mom's voice. "So are you going to?"

"Yup. Tomorrow I will go see my old boxing coach.

Little did I know.