Girl For Niall

Liam's POV

Me and Niall lounged at the local coffe shop in town. It was very cozy. The lights were dim, there was a nice chocolate,warm smell to it. I liked it.

I heard the over-head bell on the door ring,signaling some has walked in. I looked towards the door to find Jayce with one of her freinds, not the girl I met at the boxing ring.

She had short curly, pink hair. She had dimple piercings along with nose piercings. She was fair-skinned and short.

Niall seemed to really, really liked it. He was staring........hard. 

"Liam...." he started "do you see her?" he asked gripping my arm. I small smirk played on my lips as I respinded. "Who, Jayce? Yeah.." He cocked his head to the side.

"No! The girl!" He pointed. "Niall its rude to point!" I scolded. Just as I said it Jayce and her friend turned they're heads looking at us. 

Niall blushed and looked down,as did I. "Hey Payne." Jayce said suddenly at our table.

I looked up and she smiled down at me. "Hey Saxton." I smirk calling her last name. "You remember Niall?" I ask. She nods. "This is my friend, Molly." She smiles. 

Niall's smile grew wider at her name. He opened his mouth to say something but quickly snapped it shut.

"Well....nice seeing you Liam, text me" Jayce smiled and walked to the counter.

"Nice meeting you Niall" Molly said winking slightly as she followed.

Finally.....a girl for Niall.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello~ dont forget to check out my new story, Dear Melanie |Harry Styles|. Please? xoxox.

And sorry for the short and sucky chapter.