Malfoy Manor

I wake up and I'm laying on Mattheo's chest but we are not in our bed we are laying on the ground in a hall. I look up and see he is still sleeping I smile to myself and just look at him for a while.

"Where are we" I hear Lexi groan. "We are in some hall Lex" I say as she nods and stands up. "Sleep well" I ask. "Like a baby" she says walking and sitting next to where Mattheo and I are. "How long have you been with him" she asks mentioning to Mattheo. "About 2 weeks into school I think" I say. "No it was the first Saturday of the year so it hadn't even been a week yet" Mattheo says scaring the living shits out of me. "Sorry love" he says as he kisses the top of my head.

"There is no way!!" Lexi exclaims "you look like you have been together for like at least 2 years now" she says clearly in shock. I laugh at the face she is making it looks like this 😦.

"Who the fuck is screaming" Enzo says "my sister" Jordan answers. "Shut it everyone" Blaise says. "Ok I'm up cause of you dipshits" Pansy says sitting up. "How is Draco still sleeping" Brie says. "I'm not" Draco groans, making Daphne shriek. We laugh and get up.

"Breakfast" the boys scream in unison and bolt down the hall. We look at eachother and laugh then start towards the kitchen.

When we get there the boys are being served by the house elves. "Would you like some miss y/n" silly says as she brings me a plate. "Thank you silly" I say as I take the plate. "Silly will get plate for friends" she says as she walks away.

"Silly?" lexi asks "yeah I named her when I was like four. I called her that cause I would say they looked silly and Draco named dobby that we lost in his second year" I say as she nods and silly gives her her plate.

We walk to the table and sit. "Good morning children" auntie Bella says as she walks in. "Good morning" Draco and I say in unison, we look at eachother and start to laugh. "Stop" uncle regulus says as he bursts into the room. We all look at him I'm shock when Voldemort walks in, we immediately turn all emotions off and eat.

"Children" he says as he sits in his usual spot at the end of the table. "Yes my lord" we say. "Everyone but y/n and my son get out" he says as they all get up and leave all but Mattheo and I. "Have you chosen anything for the wedding yet" he asks and we shake our heads and that's when nagini slithers in. That snake is terrifying, it's about 12 feet long with huge fangs. It slithers onto the table and towards Mattheo and I.

"Now now nagini" Voldemort says as the snake takes its eyes off of me and looks at him and hisses. She then slithers to him but does not take her eyes off of me.

"So when will you?" He asks looking impatient.  "Soon my lord" Mattheo says grabbing my hand under the table. "How about now you can have fun with your friends after." He says sternly "be gone" he motions us away.

We get up and leave where my father is waiting for us. "Follow me" he says turning around and walking towards a hall. We follow holding hands. He stops infront of an office "right all the things you will need to plan your wedding is in here go you may leave when you are done." He says this motions us in, closes and locks the door.

After about 6 hours of looking three magazines talking and drawing pictures we've finally finished.

You're wedding:

Your dress and hair: