♡Prologue-2♡

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐮𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞'𝐝 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝."

As the city lights twinkled against the night sky, You walked hand in hand down the bustling streets, with Izana and your daughter Kazumi . You all were heading to a 0Italian restaurant.

"I'm so excited for tonight," You whispered to Izana.

"Me too," Izana replied, squeezing your hand gently. "It's been too long since we've had a date night."

Kazumi giggled, swinging her parents' hands as they walked. "Are we going to eat pizza, Mama? I love pizza!"

You smiled down at your daughter. "Yes, sweetie, we're going to have pizza and pasta and lots of yummy food."

As you reached the restaurant, Izana pulled out a chair for you and helped Kazumi into her seat. 

Once you both  placed your orders, Izana leaned in close to you . "Let's make tonight special," he murmured, his eyes filled with love.

You nodded, your heart fluttering with excitement. "Absolutely."

Your conversation was interrupted by Kazumi's excited chatter as she spotted a dessert cart making its rounds. "Mama, can I have gelato, please?"

You exchanged a glance with Izana, a silent agreement passing between you both. "Of course, sweetheart. But first, why don't you go explore the restaurant a bit? There might be something fun to see."

Kazumi's eyes lit up at the suggestion, and she eagerly hopped out of her seat, setting off to explore the restaurant.

Eventually, Kazumi returned to the table, her face beaming with excitement. "Mama, Papa, I found a little garden outside! Can we go see it?"

You smiled at her sweetly and kissed her forehead,"of course honey"

As you all strolled  back to the restaurant, Kazumi nestled between you both . Feeling a surge of affection, Izana gently tugged you closer, his lips meeting yours in a sweet and tender kiss under the shimmering city lights. You kissed him back , you embraced every moment of it but little did you know this will be the last time he would ever kiss you again . Suddenly everything went blank. It was a dream...

As the dream faded, you woke up with tears streaming down your face. It had been a flashback of a time when Izana was still alive. Now, in the present, he was gone. The realization hit you like a ton of bricks, leaving you sobbing uncontrollably in the darkness of the hospital room. The memory of your happy moments together in the dream only made the pain of his absence in reality that much harder to bear.

Just then Sora entered the room . "Good morning Mrs. Kurukawa."

You wiped your tears and turned toward her," Hello Sora"

Sora stared at you with pity and waited for a moment for you calm down . "Maam there is someone outside waiting for you"

"You can let him in"you softly said still thinking about th flashback.

Sora nodded and made her way to the door.

As the door creaked open, you saw a figure standing there, he wore a mask. Despite the disguise, you knew immediately who he was. It had to be Rindou.

With a mixture of relief and curiosity, you approached him, your steps quickening as you closed the distance between you both . The sight of him brought a rush of emotions .