CHAPTER : 2

Udaipur, the city that whispers stories of love, passion, and art. a breathtaking city that looks like it's been plucked from the pages of a fairy tale. where history comes alive and stories are written in stone.

Padmavat University , A girl is running because she is late for her lecture is none other than our AISHWARAYA VERMA.

She is wearing a levander color suit with silver bangles and a pair of earrings with open hair length up to her waist. And pair of anklets which making noise when she run.

 And pair of anklets which making noise when she run

AISHWARAYA POV

AISHWARAYA POV

He bhagwan kase professor hu me jo khud ke hi class me late hoti he.

("Oh God, what kind of professor am I that I am late to my own class.")

Bhag aish bhag varna voh Hitler dekh le ga toh vaps uska lecture sun na pade ga

("Run aish run otherwise Hitler will see you and have to listen to his lecture.")

While I was running I got hit by a wall and fell down "He bhagwan yeh Parvat kaha se bich me aa gya....hyy mere kamar"I said in pain

("Oh God, where did this mountain come from in between...hyy is my waist")

I saw a hand forwarded to me without taking his hand I stand up on my own and start to remove imagery dust from my clothes.

And I yell at him " don't you have eyes can't you see where you are going "

His hand made in a tight fist like he was controling his anger and he said or can say low yell at me " excuses me madam for your kind information you are the one who is running like a kid here and there ,by the way in which standard you are kid ?"

Wtf he called me kid I reply to him in his tone only" oh hello mister for your kind Information I am not a kid I am a professor of this university " I reply proudly.

He mock me " oh so you are playing professor professor ok "

This man is so fucking irritating how dare he, firstly he called me kid and now he is mocking me again " hello mister just height choti he par me sach me professor hu, aur me tumhe kyu safaie de rahi hu ,tum kon ho ?aur yaha kya kr rahe ho? phele toh tume mane yaha kabhi nai dekha "