Hell No

Butter's pov:

I felt different as if someone did or found out something while i kept my eyes shut for a minute until i went too scratch my head, my helmet was off!
I opened my eyes to find out Kenny was no where to be seen and my helmet on my lap..

He found out.

I checked my imaginary watch and seen the time.

*7:31am*

I jumped up from my seat abit to fast as i felt dizzy.
I shook that feeling off and put my helmet on and ran back home.
I got undressed and into my regular clothes, i don't know if anyone found out i wasn't at home.
'my parents are going to kill m-' my thoughts were inturpted by a pillow man in my bed?
"oh!" i let out a sigh.
It's those things that people use to sneak out and not get caught if I'm correct. I never thought of that idea...
Who did it?!

I fixed my bed as fast as possible and put my suit under my bed.

"i might as well go to school.." i slowly spoke to myself,i left my house before anyone else woke up, they'll know i went to school.

Kenny's pov:

Crying in my bed or mattress, i hated the fact i look off that helmet.
"why, why, why!?" i mumbled into my pillow.

"Kenny..? Are you ok, y-you seem sad..." a little girl asked worried about me.
I wiped my tears off my face before sitting up too face her, "I'm fine i-i..." i stuttered as i couldn't just tell her i died again as everyone almost thought i was insane and found out who the professor chaos... Atleast not yet, she doesn't need too know...

"Kenny, tell me why you upset?" Karen's sweet voice whispered to me, so i knew to be more quiet, "i just lost something thats.. Ehh...not important hopefully." i used a excuse again.
"By the way, i should get going to school!" i leaped up and kissed Karen's forehead, i picked up my bag as she looked at my face.

"Are you sure..? Kenny, you aren't telling the truth.?" my little sister told me as she wasn't dumb.

"it's nothing important trust me!" i hugged her and left for school.

No pov:

As cartman, kyle, stan and now butters was hanging out with eachother.
Kenny hesitated if he should stay away from butters or talk with them for a minute as he thought someone inturpted it.
" Hii Kenny, come over!" the blacked haired boy invited him over, he went over and sat onto the grass beside butters and stan.

They were chatting about a excuse for what happened the night before
(Wendy's death)
Butters looked at kenny and kenny looked at butters every few seconds as kenny knew who butters was and butters knowing kenny knew who he was.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU JEW!" Eric screamed at kyle like a girl.
"I DIDN'T KILL HER, YOU FATASS!" kyle yelled back.
Starting a argument.

Stan chuckled and looked at kenny and butters before starting asking weird things to them "you two usually talk when with eachother, what's up with you two? Maybe a secret relationship or a disagreement?" "..." both kenny and butters stayed quiet.

"Uhm... We are still shocked from what happened to Wendy..!" Kenny ended the silence between the three boys.

Butters pov:

This is awkward, this is awkward, this is awkward...

Kennys pov:

The bell rang not long after and we all went to class.

I was doing mathematics so boring!
I didn't even write a thing down and doodled the whole lesson bored out of my mind.
(i can relate)
It was finally breaktime and i went under a tree and read for a good amount of time.

Kyle and stan walked up to me.

"Yeah-?"
I asked with my identity still hidden from everyone.
"Kenny, is something wrong between you and Butters?"
Kyle quietly mumbled to me.

"is there something wrong, you and Butters seem to be ignoring eachother as if you found out something bad about him!"
Stan carried on what kyle probably was planning too say.

How did he know i found out something bad about Butters..?

"No, Butters wants to be alone because of what happened -!"
I made a excuse before the bell rang.

We all headed inside to our next class... My next class was P.E i hated it so badly.

*After school*