𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜- 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬

________________________

𝟏𝟎𝐡𝐚𝐦

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐚𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥, 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐲"

That's what my mother used to repeat to me everyday I came home, crying because of how I looked. I was really round and chubby when i was young and students at my school used to make fun of me for that. My school was full of white rich students. I think you can already guess what I had gone trough ( racism and bullying).
Thankfully,I didn't stay a long period of time.

Two days have passed since I last saw Aziel. I could've texted him or called him since he gave me his number but I don't really know what to say. "Hey buddy, how are you?" or "Beautiful day, right?" 
Why did I have to be so awkward...

After 20 minutes of mentally beating myself I finally sent him a text asking if his offer to being my personal guide was still available. To my surprise, Aziel responded within two minutes.

iMessage: Aziel
—————————-

Aziel: Sure! what would you like to do?

Me: I don't know. It's up to you, just surprise me...
Aziel: Well come at my parent's bakery at 3

I liked his message and put my phone in charge before falling asleep again.
✯✯✯
𝟏𝐡𝟑𝟎𝐩𝐦

" ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE BEEN THERE FOR TOO LONG. THEY MUST BE WAITING FOR YOU TO MOVE ON..."

I started signing or rather screaming in the shower while scrubbing my body. I was excited about what Aziel had plan for us.

Steeping out of the shower, I went to pick my outfit for the day. I decided to wear a white shirt, with a short skirt, gold earrings and long black boots that matched with my bag.
I did my basic makeup routine and put my braids in a high ponytail.

By the time I did my entire routine, it was already around 2h35. I wanted to be early so i quickly grabbed my key and locked my door before making my way to the bakery.

When I walk in, I immediately saw Aziel sitting in a table in the back with two cups of smoothie. As soon as he noticed me a smile formed on his face which made his dimples appear. He's so beautiful...

"Hi"
"You look beautiful"

Thank goodness I'm black so you can't notice when I'm blushing.

"You too, you don't look bad" I said

"I got you a smoothie"

I send him a small smile and we both started drinking our smoothie while talking about the most random things like (Is an hot dog a sandwich or not?) while eating.

We were so lost in our conversation that we didn't even noticed the time passing.

After finishing our drinks we both walked towards his car. A grey Audi which was really comfortable..

______________________________

𝐄𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟒

late update... but I just didn't feel the inspiration or motivation😅

Since it my first story I want it to be good but it's kinda hard for me...