ROUND THREE

Hello dearies and welcome to the third round! Before we get into the voting, it's time to finally reveal the results from the last round.

The love interest with the most votes was Rick Grimes. Gotta admit, I was expecting either Daryl or Glenn to win lol. But I'm not disappointed because I have always wanted to try writing a Rick Grimes fic. Anyways, now onto the next round of voting!

In this round, we will begin building our main character by first choosing their personality! I went ahead and provided all of the MBTI types and a brief description of them, but feel free to do some research if you need more information on them.

The deadline for this round will be 11:59PM on Monday, March 25th, 2024. Both the results and next round will be posted the following day.

Remember to leave your vote as an in-line comment and have fun!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

ISTJ
( The Logistician )

Reserved, serious, earn success by being thorough and dependable. Practical, matter-of-fact, realistic, and responsible. Decides logically what should be done and works toward it steadily, regardless of distractions. Takes pleasure in making everything orderly and organized━their work, their home, their life. Values traditions and loyalty.

ISFJ
( The Defender )

Reserved, friendly, responsible, and conscientious. Committed and steady in meeting their obligations. Thorough, painstaking, and accurate. Loyal, considerate, notices and remembers specifics about people who are important to them, concerned with how others feel. Strives to create an orderly and harmonious environment.

INFJ
( The Advocate )

Seeks meaning and connection in ideas, relationships, and material possessions. Wants to understand what motivates people and are insightful about others. Conscientious and committed to their firm values. Develop a clear vision about how best to serve the common good. Organized and decisive in implementing their vision.

INTJ
( The Architect )

Have original minds and great drive for implementing their ideas and achieving their goals. Quickly see patterns in external events and develop long-range explanatory perspectives. When committed, organize a job and carry it through. Skeptical and independent, have high standards of competence and performance━for themselves and others.

ISTP
( The Virtuoso )

Tolerant and flexible, quiet observers until a problem appears, then act quickly to find workable solutions. Analyze what makes things work and readily get through large amounts of data to isolate the core of practical problems. Interested in cause and effect, organize facts using logical principles, value efficiency.

ISFP
( The Adventurer )

Reserved, friendly, sensitive, and kind. Enjoys the present moment, what's going on around them. Likes to have their own space and to work within their own time frame. Loyal and committed to their values and to people who are important to them. Dislikes disagreements and conflicts; doesn't force their opinions or values on others.

INFP
( The Mediator )

Idealistic, loyal to their values and to people who are important to them. Wants to live a life that is congruent with their values. Curious, quick to see possibilities, can be catalysts for implementing ideas. Seeks to understand people and to help them fulfill their potential. Adaptable, flexible, and accepting unless a value is threatened.

INTP
( The Logician )

Seeks to develop logical explanations for everything that interests them. Theoretical and abstract, interested more in ideas than in social interaction. Reserved, contained, flexible, and adaptable. Has an unusual ability to focus in depth to solve problems in their area of interest. Skeptical, sometimes critical, always analytical.

ESTP
( The Entrepreneur )

Flexible and tolerant, takes a pragmatic approach focused on immediate results. Bored by theories and conceptual explanations; wants to act energetically to solve the problem. Focuses on the here and now, spontaneous, enjoys each moment they can be active with others. Enjoys material comforts and style. Learns best through doing.

ESFP
( The Entertainer )

Outgoing, friendly, and accepting. Exuberant lovers of life, people, and material comforts. Enjoys working with others to make things happen. Brings common sense and a realistic approach to their work and makes work fun. Flexible and spontaneous, adapt readily to new people and environments. Learna best by trying a new skill with other people.

ENFP
( The Campaigner )

Warmly enthusiastic and imaginative. Sees life as full of possibilities. Makes connections between events and information very quickly, and confidently proceeds based on the patterns they see. Wants a lot of affirmation from others, and readily gives appreciation and support. Spontaneous and flexible, often relies on their ability to improvise and their verbal fluency.

ENTP
( The Debater )

Quick, ingenious, stimulating, alert, and outspoken. Resourceful in solving new and challenging problems. Adept at generating conceptual possibilities and then analyzing them strategically. Good at reading other people. Bored by routine, will seldom do the same thing the same way, apt to turn to one new interest after another.

ESTJ
( The Executive )

Practical, realistic, matter-of-fact. Decisive, quickly moves to implement decisions. Organize projects and people to get things done, focuses on getting results in the most efficient way possible. Takes care of routine details. Has a clear set of logical standards, systematically follows them and wants others to also. Forceful in implementing their plans.

ESFJ
( The Consul )

Warmhearted, conscientious, and cooperative. Wants harmony in their environment, works with determination to establish it. Likes to work with others to complete tasks accurately and on time. Loyal, follows through even in small matters. Notices what others need in their day-to-day lives and try to provide it. Wants to be appreciated for who they are and for what they contribute.

ENFJ
( The Protagonist )

Warm, empathetic, responsive, and responsible. Highly attuned to the emotions, needs, and motivations of others. Finds potential in everyone, wants to help others fulfill their potential. May act as catalysts for individual and group growth. Loyal, responsive to praise and criticism. Sociable, facilitate others in a group, and provide inspiring leadership.

ENTJ
( The Commander )

Blunt, decisive, assumes leadership readily. Quickly to see illogical and inefficient procedures and policies, develops and implements comprehensive systems to solve organizational problems. Enjoys long-term planning and goal setting. Usually well informed, well read, enjoys expanding their knowledge and passing it on to others. Forceful in presenting their ideas.