ROUND SIX

Hello dearies and welcome to the sixth round! Before we get into the voting, it's time to finally reveal the results from the last round.

The name with the most votes was Eden Howard. I was kind of hoping this name would win, not gonna lie. It seemed very fitting to me, and I'm glad that all of you agreed with me on that. Anyway, now that we have a face and name, it's time to continue building our main character!

In this round, we will be deciding whether or not Eden has family, if they're alive or dead, with her or separated, and how they are related to Eden. However, this round is going to be a little different than the others.

Rather than simply commenting the word "vote," you will be answering a series of questions regarding her family so that we can build that aspect of her backstory together. All you have to do is leave a few comments saying what you'd prefer.

As usual, whatever has the most votes will be added to this story. And depending on what kind of family she ends up having when this round is over, voting will continue to name and cast those characters as well.

The deadline for this round will be 11:59PM on Monday, April 15th, 2024. Both the results and next round will be posted the following day.

Remember to leave your vote as an in-line comment and have fun!

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Question 1.
Does she have any siblings?
If so, how many?
Are they her brothers or sisters?

Question 2.
Does she have any children?
If so, how many?
Are they sons or daughters?

Question 3.
Are her parents still alive?
If not, did they pass away before the outbreak or during?

Question 4.
Did she have a significant other before Rick Grimes, or no?
If so, what happened to them?

Question 5.
If she has siblings, should she have any in-laws, nieces or nephews?
If so, how many?

Question 6.
Is she still with her family or were they separated during the outbreak?
If so, how many of them was she separated from?

Question 7.
If she was separated from her family, do you want them to reunite?

Question 8.
Or, alternatively, she doesn't have any family at all until she meets Rick Grimes and his group.
Would you prefer this instead?