bar meet

Since Daniel didn't fall victim to Vasco's grip

Since Daniel didn't fall victim to Vasco's grip. The troublemakers decided to be friends with him and decided to hang out after school Y/n wanted to come. As for Daniel he was excited to finally make some friends.

Y/n's Outfit

  Or

Daniel and Y/n arrived at the same time at the hang out Daniel blushed when he saw your outfit "what's up?" "Nothing just heading you go first" Daniel said making way for you as you walked in and found the troublemakers along with Zack and Zoe at ...

Daniel and Y/n arrived at the same time at the hang out Daniel blushed when he saw your outfit "what's up?" "Nothing just heading you go first" Daniel said making way for you as you walked in and found the troublemakers along with Zack and Zoe at the table.

Y/n noticed Zoe's eyes lit up once she saw Daniel there then looked at you and smiled brightly. You waved at her you say by Zack hours passed as the group talked and chatted with each other Zack seemed to be heavily drunk as you were fine since all you drank was water or soda.
Daniel said he couldn't drink so ended up drinking nothing as he explained who he lived with and that he lived alone.

When he said he lived with a bigger dude and that he borrowed it from his 'roommate' they thought his roommate was a gangster "he goes to work at night while I fall asleep at midnight." Daniel said making them think he lived with a gangster. "Daniel?" You called his name "do you live with a gangster?" You asked the question everyone wanted to do him. "Of course not! Why would I live with a gangster? That's dangerous" he said panicked and using hand gestures to avert the situation.

"Ohh okay that's good" Zoe said sighing a bit like everyone else. The owner came along with more drinks as Daniel was internally screaming and the lady saw him and fell head over heels with him and sat next to him her arm around his arm as she pressed her breasts on him. As Zoe started getting jealous and did the same as her Y/n watched  the cat fight (how entertaining) she thought.

Zoe poured a drink for Daniel behind his back as (yes water!) Daniel thought happily and thanked Zoe for it as Daniel drank it and immediately spat it out realizing it was booze. You tapped Zoe's shoulder "Zoe you shouldn't do that." You instructed her "yes,
Y/n I'm sorry I just wanted to do a fun joke.." Zoe said "don't do that again okay?" "Okay" Y/n sighed peacefully. Y/n rested her head on Zack's shoulder Zack looked down at you his face red.

The adults across from there was getting annoyed from the groups loud voices. And made their statement known by one of them grabbing Doo Lee's hair and shaking him. "Hey stop it!" Daniel said his face red as he was drunk just from one cup.
"Now guys your being disrespectful!" Daniel shouted at them as the three were shocked by his words.
Y/n just sighed and started texting Samuel to pick her up

Cupcake
Sammm

Sam

What do you need?

Cupcake
Can you come quick it's an emergency

Sam
I'll be there send me the address

Cupcake
Okay it's &$$#$#

Y/n watched the situation unfold as the adults seemed scared of Daniel for no reason. He broke a bottle on accident but to everyone around him it looked like he did it on purpose and looked like a Mad Man. Y/n's eyes widened for a second by looking at Daniel's face for a second as it reminded her of Jinyoungs face she shivered in fear.

Flashback

Y/n was at the lab of the first affiliate and was meeting Jinyoung Park for the first time in her life. She met him at the age of Sixteen.

When she first came to the first affiliate she was with her father "I told you what to do right?" You nodded your head obediently "I have to win Jinyoung Park over. I must do whatever he says even if I have to hurt myself" you repeated "good, good I think you're ready" he smiled evily at the young girl.

You left the elevator and waved goodbye towards your father and walked towards the man in the white coat. "Hello? Um.. are you Jinyoung Park? My name is Y/n" the man in the white coat turned around his face looked angry or grouchy.
"Nice to meet you brat." He ran his hand through his hair nicely "I'm gonna be your antidote from now on sir!" You saluted him "my.. antidote?" "Mhmm!"

"That's lovely." He walked towards the girl slowly his face might've looked gentle to anyone who would have saw him but to her to you. You noticed his face the way he was walking and carrying himself the way her father walked when he was hunting someone as if

As if this man was hunting you.

He touched your face feeling it in his hand "Y/n hm?" You nodded your eyes showing fear "welcome home y/n."

"