01

"Yeonjun

"Yeonjun..."

"yes."

"i like you. i like you. alot"

"i like you too.."

"so.....you must...."

"what.....i can't hear you..."

"goodbye"

"no......dont go, soobin."

Don't leave me in this hell alone!!

Please Soobin.....

Soobin.....

"Ah......Urgh..." Yeonjun sat up in his bed trembling. it's that dream again...

"Your highness!, you're awake!" Kai spoke up holding up a tray of tea and breakfast for yeonjun.

"Kai..", yeonjun said groaning in pain. "Be quiet" he glared at his butler/ friend.

"yes, Apologies" Kai bows to the prince. "would you like some water?" he asks yeonjun who is coughing.

"plase drink slowly"  Kai says worried. yeonjun starts couging again. " your highness!!, are you alright??" he asks.

"how long... was i asleep?" yeonjun asks now more stable. "it was three days this time, your higness...."  Kai replies.

"I was unconsious....for longer this time." he squeezes his chest.

flashback

ahhh, agh...!!!

"hic..ah,ngh!!!  somebody, help....no,please...!!!!" 

"anyone please......!!!!"

flashback finished

yeonjun asked "what did the doctor say?", 

"he thinks you're experiencing side effects from the suppressants." yeonjun looked at  Kai shocked.

"He says we must perform another assessment soon...." Kai adds, "i see...". 

why.....did i have to dream about the past?

"tell him to change the sedative while he's at it, i think i've built up a tolerance." yeonjun says getting up from his bed.

"i will inform the doctor"  Kai replies.

"your highness", a voice called out from out of the main door of yeonjun's room.

"who is it? did i not order the servants to stay away?"  Kai said pulling the door open.

"the empress has summoned you" the maid said. "The empress?" yeonjun asks more to himself.

"yes. she wants you to come to her palace at once" the maid replies.

"his highness needs rest right now.....!"  Kai shouts at the maid.

" Kai, theres no need to decline. inform her that i will visit immediatly. i must go if she wishes to see me......" yeonjun says to Kai.

As the first in line to succeed the throne of the Gyeongju empire, Emperor "Choi Juwon's" Only son, and a child supported by Empress "Yeong hui" of the house of Hwangs. Which leads to aristocratic faction,

Choi Yeonjun was a happy prince, who had the power and authority people would die for or so he was supposed to be. he was born as a prince in a world where omegas couldn't become emperor.

"the prince has arrived your majesty" the empresses maid announces as yeonjun stands in front of her room dressed in his prince outfit.

And he was an "omega" pretending to be a "beta". 

"come in" the queen's voice is heard from inside the room. Yeonjun pushes the door of his mothers room. The alpha pheromones spread in the room, makes yeonjun feel nauseous and he freezes at the spot.

"mother..." he calls out, Four alphas are hovering around his mother, who is staring right into his soul.

"your here." she says dominance tripping from her mouth. "yes, your majesty..." yeonjun answers covering his face with his hand. urgh.

"is something wrong? you look like youre in pain, Yeonjun" The empress asks her son with a emotionless face.

"oh, i, i'm fine" yeonjun says throbbing in pain from all the strong pheromones surrounding him. "...is that so?you don't look fine to me." she says, knowing that her son is suffocating from all the pheromones.

"mmph..!" yeonjun staggered in pain. "haa. you've spoiled my fun. Head maid!" The empress got up from her seat, the alphas that surrounded her whined "your majesty!" "your majesty stay with us a little longer...."

"see these guests out." the empress said, as the people shuffled out. "you're pathetic!, was it so hard to control yourself in front of others for that brief moment?" she says, yeonjunis on his knees at the ground because of the pain.

"a beta shouldn't react to pheromones!, it was a blessing that they were too disoriented by my pheromones to notice." his mother shouts at getting up again. "do you want people to find out youre an omega?" .

"...no." yeonjun manages to say. "it's true that betas can feel pheromones too, but none of them struggle as you do!, how frustrating... i have enough on my plate with the emperor trying to provoke me." yeonjun finches at those words.

"why did i have to give birth to a useless son like you?!" she states, "everything would have gone perfectly smooth had you not been born as an omega. If only you were not born like that...," his fists clenches but he dosent say anything.

"you need to pull yourself together and perform better from now. I've been informed that he is to return. your Enemy, Choi Soobin" yeonjun's eyes widened at the realization.