02

POV: 20 years ago at the Hwangs House of the Gyeongju Empire

"This can't be .....why..was an omega born?!" the empress shouted....... " Yeong hui!! Look at these jewel eyes!" Her father spoke up holding her new born yeonjun looking at his green eyes.

"No! get him away from me!" she shouted covering her face with her hands distressed. "This child...he's a dominant omega who's one in every hundred thousand, just like you!".

"who cares if he's dominant? Omegas can't become emperors!! and the doctor told me that i can no longer get pregnant!" She shouted.

Long, long ago there was a time... when omegas could become emperors in the Gyeongju empire as well. however, due to the exploitation and tyranny of omega emperors one after another, "taesan" was the last omega emperor...before the law was changed so that omegas could no longer become emperors.

Regardless, most of the nobles who ruled the Gyeongju empire were still Alphas and Omegas, and Omegas who could have children with Alphas and Betas were extermely rare. Moreover Dominant Omegas were so difficult to come across...that those who were corn among commoners...could instantly change their status by becoming adopted children of Noble Children.

In a society where the value of Omegas was highly celebrated, Yeong Hui, the Smart and Beautiful Dominant Omega, born to the Prosperous House of Duke Hwang, was set to live an easy and comfortable life....that most would be jealous of.

Back when she wasn't married:

"Yeong Hui! you've received and offer of marriage. better yet, the seal is that of the Choi Imperial Family!", "Choi Juwon, the third prince?" she asked. "But he's the son of a Concubine and Recessive Alpha at that..."

"however, both of his siblings are betas...which means the Emperor will select Edwin to succeed the throne. then you will become the Empress of the Gyeongju empire!" Her father informed her.

"yes, of course. who else but me would belong in that position?" She said smiling psycopathically to herself.

BUT..

"Apologies, Lady Yeong hui, but i cannot get married to you" Juwon said looking at Yeong Hui who was meeting the prince for the first time. She looked at him shocked as it hurt her ego to be rejected by someone.

"the marriage proposal was arranged by my father without my consent. I am already in love with someone." He said turning around to leave.

In love with someone?! is this a joke?! he's nothing but the son of a concubine whose bloodline will be cut off without an omega, yet he wants to fight for lover ? how foolish. the day will come when he'll cry at my feet in graditude. She thought after hearing the prince's confession.

"Thank you for doing me the honor of offering this marriage, i accept the proposal with graditude." Yeong hui bowed to the emperor who was Juwon's(prince) father.