...2...

The night was fall on Gangnam-gu and covering everything in dark but the moonlight was broking the veil of darkness and brighten everything and like this his house was also glister with lightness and if we a take a look inside the house, He was chilling on couch his face was showing peace and calmness, when his phone ringed he glanced at the caller id and his lips burst into smile, he attend the call and spoke.

"Annyeonghaseyo so finally you have remembered your son."

He said and turned off the TV the person chuckled from other side and spoke. "You brat, I called you yesterday by the way tell me how is everything going on?"

He smiled on his mom concern and spoke. "Your prayers are with me everything is super good and do you know I have a good news.."

He said in excited tone on which Mrs Kim chuckled and prayed for her son because after three months she heard him that much excited.

"What is the good news??"

She said softly Taehyung smiled widely and spoke. "Eomma I've got job in foreign company.."

He said happily Mrs Kim smiled and spoke. "Really congratulation dear see what I tell you never let down yourself and lose your hope one day success will itself come to you."

He heard her saying and he bowed his head and spoke. "Thank you Eomma thank you so much for everything you did to me."

"I will beat you from my slippers if again you say thank you to me."

She said angrily on which he chuckled and spoke. "Ok then I am coming to meet you all."

"But your job......"

"Eomma the CEO of the company is not in Korea he is in France and maybe he will come after a month or a week so I will join the office when he will come."

He said in assuring tone and Mrs Kim spoke. "ok then come here by tomorrow's train, take care of yourself and come tomorrow carefully."

She said happily and after saying goodbye to her he hung up.

When Jong-un told him about the job he went for an interview the next day and luckily he passed the interview and was asked to join the company a week later.

He headed towards his room to pack his stuff for tomorrow but suddenly the whole house filled with noises, he looked at the main door and chuckled escaped from his mouth when he found his two crake heads friends who were looking exactly similar to each other and wearing pairs of black jeans with blue shirt no doubt they both were handsome, they were dancing and coming towards him while singing.

"Party party yeah"
"Party party yeah"

They stopped in front of him and spoke. "So we need party in the happiness of your job because finally the most free man of this world got a job."

They said in sync while blinking eyes innocently Taehyung punched their stomach and spoke. "Okay drama kings then let's do the party."

He said and plopped down on couch and gesture them to take some snacks from kitchen, they rolled their eyes and went towards kitchen.

So they were our Kung-ho and Chung-ho and Kung-ho was just one minute elder then Chung-ho, wait a minute somewhere you people did not think them as twin brothers so let me clear you, they were childhood friends yes you read right, they were friends, born on same place, same date, same time with same braincells, just Kung-ho came in the world first and exactly a minute after him Chung-ho born.

They were both Taehyung's friend from university. Kung-ho was an employee in a company and Chung-ho was doctor by profession. Both of them came from Busan to study in Seoul and Taehyung came from the village of Seoul to study in the city. During the university's days, they needed a house because they three were most innocent boys of this world as they didn't like the hostel's environment so that's why they stayed in hostel for four month and after doing part time job and by their parents help they bought a small house in Gangnam-gu which was enough for three of them and currently they were living there.