...18...

Mr Joseph was sitting on leaving room and drowned in deep thoughts, his head is rested on the headset of couch, and he was staring the ceiling with worried eyes, his whole face was showing discomfort, it seems like he was worried about something or perhaps scared, he let out a shaky breath and glanced at his mobile which was on tea table he closed his eyes and someone's words echoed in his mind.

"I swear I will take my life away if you force me..."

And he opened his eyes in pain he inhaled deeply and rubbed his temple and patted his chest he was feeling suffocated but his eyes become moist when he remembered about his reply how easily he told his daughter he hadn't any care if she lives or dies, does he really not care???

But his attention divert when his phone ringed, he grabbed his mobile but cold sweat formed on his forehead after saw the caller ID, he gulped hardly and his hand shivered because the call was from his daughter Marinatte and once again her voice echoed.

"I swear I will take my life away if you force me..."

But he shrugged his negative thoughts and answered the call and his heart instantly felt calm when he heard the voice.

"Hello..."

And this voice belonged to her daughter he sighed heavily and something but a chuckled escaped from his lips after heard her cold tone.

"Mr Joseph.."

_________________________________________

Marinatte came inside living room with Taehyung and his two friends behind him, her eyes went on her mother and her step halted after saw her mother stern and serious face she looked at everyone and found them looking at her, but sighed heavily when she didn't find Rex, Marinatte went towards her mother, she sat down in front of her on couch and raised her eyebrow questioningly.

"Call your father.."

Mrs Kang said in stern tone while looking at Marinatte, her eyes widened after saw her mother and looked at Mr Kang who just nodded his head but she shook her head and looked at Mrs Kang.

"No mom I don't let you do anything like....."

"Marinette I'm your mother not you are call him or else I will do.."

She cut off her words and said in little loud tone, Marinatte gulped hardly and looked at Mrs Kang. "But Mom.."

But she immediately sealed her lips when Mrs Kang glared her she again looked at Mr Kang and raised her eyebrow on which he nodded his head like he was assuring her, Mrs Kang noticed and frowned.

"What the hell are you both pointing each other..."

She said angrily while glaring Mr Kang and Marinatte they both just looked away and Marinatte took out her phone and dialed her father's number and after some seconds he answered the call and Mrs Kang gestured her to put the call on speaker she took a deep breath and spoke.

"Hello."

She said in her cold tone but frowned when he hadn't said anything, she looked at her mother and licked her lips.

"Mr Joseph??"

She said in cold tone and looked away from her mother because of course she knew she would be glaring her, but she got confuse when she heard Mr Joseph's chuckle from other side.

"Yes??"

He said in his deep voice and everyone felt strange aura in his voice, Marinatte looked at her mother who's face was still calm and stern she gulped hardly and after gathered her courage she said.