TITANS

The jungles of Clone Island were a labyrinth of ancient trees, their thick canopies blocking out most of the sunlight, casting the undergrowth in perpetual twilight. Vines hung like serpents from twisted branches, and the air was thick with the scent of damp earth and decaying vegetation. The ground beneath Azrael's feet was soft and uneven, a tangle of roots and fallen leaves that threatened to trip him with every step.

The silence was broken only by the distant calls of unseen creatures, their voices echoing through the dense foliage. Every rustle of leaves, every snap of a twig, seemed to whisper of hidden dangers lurking just out of sight. Azrael moved with caution, his senses on high alert, as he navigated the treacherous terrain.

Suddenly, the shadows ahead seemed to coalesce into a massive figure. A twelve-foot Nebuchadnezzar emerged from the darkness, its form towering and imposing. Its skin was a mottled gray, rough and weathered like ancient stone, and its eyes glowed with an otherworldly light. The ground seemed to tremble beneath its weight as it stepped forward, its voice booming like thunder through the jungle.

"Bow before me, mortal. Worship me as your god, and I might let you live," the Nebuchadnezzar commanded, its voice dripping with arrogance and malice.

Azrael's eyes narrowed as he squared his shoulders, refusing to be intimidated. His hand moved to the hilt of his sword, and with a swift motion, he unsheathed the blade. It gleamed with a cold, metallic light, a beacon of defiance in the gloom.

"There are no gods," Azrael declared, his voice steady and filled with unwavering conviction. "It's only a diluted fantasy, a misguided purpose for those who falsely believe they are egocentric, allowing them to transgress against Aravat's commandments."

His gaze locked with the Nebuchadnezzar's, unyielding and fierce. "No, I will not bow before you. You are not Aravat."

The tension in the air was palpable as the two figures faced each other, the jungle around them seeming to hold its breath in anticipation of the impending clash.

His words hung in the air, a chilling challenge to the imposing figure before him. Azrael's cold demeanor matched the steel in his eyes as he prepared to face the looming threat with unwavering determination. Nebuchadnezzar, displeased with Azrael's defiance, gripped his immense axe with both hands and swung it with incredible force. The weapon hurtled through the air, aimed directly at the Warrior of Elohim. Reacting with a warrior's instinct, Azrael narrowly evaded the first swing by a hair's breadth as he sidestepped, feeling the wind of the passing blade against his cheek. It became clear that this foe was no ordinary adversary. Maintaining his focus, Azrael's keen senses heightened.

Nebuchadnezzar prepared for another strike, and Azrael's mind raced to comprehend the nature of his opponent. In that perilous moment, realization dawned on him. "A semi-Hercules clone," Azrael muttered, eyes narrowing with surprise. The gravity of the situation intensified as he now faced a formidable opponent with extraordinary abilities. The jungle crackled with energy as Azrael faced off against the formidable Nebuchadnezzar, the air thick with tension and the clash of impending destiny.

Azrael, the Warrior of Elohim, stood resolute, his sword gleaming in the dim light, while Nebuchadnezzar wielded his immense axe with relentless determination. The clash began with a thunderous clash of metal on metal, echoing through the trees. Azrael, fueled by a righteous purpose, danced with nimble grace, parrying each of Nebuchadnezzar's brutal strikes with precision. The ground beneath them trembled with the force of their clashes, and sparks flew as their weapons met in a symphony of war. Nebuchadnezzar, fueled by arrogance and the belief in his own godhood, underestimated Azrael. With each swing of his colossal axe, Azrael gracefully dodged and countered, exploiting the gaps in Nebuchadnezzar's relentless assault.