SUCCUBUS

Gibbins and Trish find themselves in a hospital morgue, a somber and sterile environment where deceased bodies are stored and examined. The morgue is a cold room with stainless steel tables, bright lights, and various medical equipment. The air carries a distinct smell of disinfectant and the faint hint of decay. The fresh corpse they are examining lies on one of the tables, covered by a clean white sheet. Trish, intrigued by the coincidence of encountering the seventh male body in the seventh month, considers the possibility of a pattern or significance related to a serial killer.

She recognizes that such numerical alignments could be more than mere chance and might point to a deliberate and methodical series of killings. "This is the seventh male in the seventh month," Trish remarks, her voice tinged with curiosity and concern. "It's an unusual pattern. Do you think we might be dealing with a serial killer?" Trish asks. Gibbins, engrossed in his examination, pauses for a moment, contemplating the significance of Trish's observation. He acknowledges the possibility and realizes the potential gravity of the situation.

"You might be onto something, Trish," Gibbins responds, his tone serious. "The repetition of numbers like this could indicate a calculated plan. We should consider the possibility of a serial killer targeting specific victims." The realization of a potential serial killer operating in their jurisdiction adds an extra layer of urgency and importance to their investigation. It raises questions about the motive behind these killings and the meticulous nature of the perpetrator. Trish and Gibbins understand that they must explore this angle further, examining the evidence and searching for any additional patterns or connections between the victims.

They will need to collaborate closely and use their combined expertise to unravel the mystery behind the series of deaths. Gibbins, deeply engrossed in his work, studies tissue samples under a microscope, focusing on the details of the deceased's cells. As he continues his examination, he makes a peculiar observation about the blood. "The blood of this victim has been boiled dry," Gibbins states, expressing his findings to Trish.

Trish, taken aback by the statement, is perplexed. She questions what could cause a man's blood to reach such extreme temperatures. It's a puzzling concept for her to grasp. Gibbins, looking up from his microscope with a mischievous grin, responds, "That's easy to answer -- sexual interest." He said as he continues his examination, intrigued by the cellular anomalies he discovers.

Trish, still struggling to comprehend, peers over Gibbins' shoulder and notices the output reading from the analyzer he is using. It mentions "pheromones," leading her to inquire further. "Pheromones?" Trish questions, seeking clarification and connecting the dots between the findings and the possible sexual interest. Gibbins, now convinced of the involvement of supernatural elements, deduces,

"Whatever happened to this old chap, the pheromones were injected into his bloodstream through aerosol," he adds. He gestures towards a mysterious Sigil Stone, suggesting it may hold some relevance to the case. Trish responds to Gibbins' supernatural claims with disbelief, huffing in skepticism. The idea of a Succubus, a legendary creature known for seducing men and causing bizarre and fatal effects, seems far-fetched to her. Their exchange highlights the mysterious nature of the case and the contrasting beliefs of their two beliefs.

Trish stood across from Gibbins, her brow furrowed in confusion as she struggled to grasp the puzzle he was weaving—to her it was just a tale that blurred the lines between the conceivable and the purely mythical. "Gibbins, I don't understand," Trish said, her voice a mix of curiosity and skepticism. "How can such a creature exist?" Gibbins, leaning back in his chair, looked at Trish with a solemn gaze. "Ah, my dear, the world around you is not merely what we see and touch. There are mysteries that defy our understanding, beings that operate beyond our realm of science and logic." He paused, choosing his words with care. "Consider the succubus, a creature of ancient lore, yet one whose existence offers a fascinating insight into the powers of the unseen."