T W O

Mondays. You hated Mondays.

Mostly because you had a full load on the first day of the week and you had to attend a 7AM Humanities class. You barely even spent the weekend well because you were hungover throughout Saturday while your Sunday rendezvous was an afternoon lunch at the city with your mom.

Now you were back to being a 'responsible' college student by attending your classes so as not to miss any lectures because the semester was coming to an end. It was no surprise to see the lecture hall filled with students for once as everyone were desperate to catch up on the previous lectures they failed to attend.

You had no idea what San was up to but you hadn't spoken to him since that night at the frat house. He might have been too busy fucking Somi all night but you also wouldn't be shocked if it was just a one-night stand. Not being tied down was simply San's nature. It seemed that Somi was aware because the girl casually greeted you this morning when she saw you rushing out of the residence halls seemingly unashamed of your situation last Friday.

And fine, maybe you were still bothered by the threesome thing but not because you had anything against Somi. It was merely the way San transitioned from being rough to inviting another girl out of spite was what somehow irked you and you did feel an iota of jealousy at the fact that he was willing to fuck another girl just to prove his point. He went from calling you a whore and telling you that you had a loose cunt to worshipping Somi and saying she has the tightest pussy he has ever had. What kind of man would fucking say that? Intoxicated or not, he went below the belt and hurt your feelings.

The frown on your face seemed to have reflected your deep thoughts because the stranger who slid next to you was fast to point it out.

Only, when his voice slithered through your ears, you realized that this was the last man you wished to see. "Bad day?"

You turned your head to see fucking Song Mingi comfortably lounging in his seat with a football on his hand. It was for the first time in months that your heart was in complete frenzy again. The very presence of your ex was enough to clear all the thoughts you've just had because he was powerful enough to bring your attention solely around him.

"The fuck are you doing here?" you hissed, facing away to focus on the lecture.

You absolutely despised how you still find him handsome when he was grinning. "Because I have class here?" He was playing with the football in his hand as he looked at you. "You partied last Friday, huh?"

Remembering how San mentioned that this guy was indeed at the frat house last time, he must have seen all the shit that you did while you were inebriated out of your wits.

"None of your business and," you briefly met his amused eyes to scowl at him, "don't fucking talk to me."

Last time you checked, this man was a manipulative bastard. He was a serial cheater who gaslighted you into thinking that you were at fault for his disloyalty. That you were never enough, that you had to do better, that something was wrong with you. As a woman deeply in love, you gave everything to Mingi that you endured his toxicity. You even had a fallout with your mom when you chose to live with him off-campus within your first two years in university because you were so fucking in love with him. Well, until the manipulation and the cheating happened.

The only person who helped you get out of the relationship was Yuqi-always one to give you advices, always one to comfort you through your pain. Still, the trauma that you experienced from your fucked-up relationship with Mingi made you believe that you could no longer commit to any man.

And then you met San. Although there were no labels between you two, he brought in some sense of comfort. Only until last Friday night when you started to see the red flags within yours and San's beneficial friendship that it made you want to step back a little.