Chapter 2: Breaking Into Your Own House

TW: nothing yet...
╔══ஓ๑♡๑ஓ══╗
🥤*Fizz is here, cooking breakfast that consists of an egg and avocado sandwich, but as she cooks, she receives a phone call from a very special number, and as she picks it up, she hears a familiar voice*
🌸" Fizz? Do you hear me? " *it's a bit staticy, a sign of low internet*
🥤" What do you need. I'm making breakfast. " *she replies, very much annoyed*
🌸 " W- Well, uhm, dunno how to tell you this, but I lost my apartment keys! I think the neighbor's dog buried them in their garden, but the neighbors are off on a trip so I can't access it, help! "
🥤" Wait, wait- WHAT!? You... lost your apartment keys?? How do you even do that!? I thought you had them with you at all times!? " *she's flabbergasted, as she drops the bottle of oil she was holding with a loud CRACK! It... shattered.* " ...Shit. "
🌸 " What happened?? :
🥤" ...Nothing important. I'm heading there ASAP! " *she hangs up and jumps out of her window (corn ref real) as she rushes to Ollie's apartment*
🌸 " O- Oh. "
*10 minutes later...*
🥤*She rushes in, panicking, over what could have happened while she was going to Ollie* " H- Hey "
🌸 " Fizz! Well... what should we do now? " *she looks up at her apartment*
🥤" ...We break in. " *she finds a rope and ladder*
🌸 " ...Can you even break into your own home? " *she asks, puzzeled*
🥤 " Yes. Now help me out! " *she yells as she manages to wrap the rope around Ollie's apartment balcony, cowgirl and lasso style*
🌸 " O- Oh right! Alright! " *she climbs up the rope and once she's at the topz, she smashes the window with one swift kick*
🥤" ...Nice. " *she follows suite, climbing the rope quickly and entering*
🌸 " This feels bad :(" *she says, while grabbing a briefcase*
🥤" Well, it is. "
🌸 " ...and? "
🥤 " That's it. C'mon, let's go. " *she jumps out of the window and lands gracefully*
🌸 *She also jumps out, somehow not damaging the briefcase at all!*
*The 2 exit the scene, leaving it so it looks like someone broke in, stole the briefcase, and left. How weird.*