Ch-1(Introduction)

Main Male Lead Intro :-

~Rajvansh Malhotra:-buisness men of the year , buisness tycoon at such a young age
~Age-23
~Height - 5'6
~Light skin tone with dark brown eyes and one dimple on his right cheeks
~

Vihan Roy his secretary

Main Female Lead Intro :-

Mahira Mehra:-Complete her doctor studies last year, her aim is become a physio therapist
Age-21
Height -5'2
Light skin tone with grey eyes with straight nose shape

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Pov :-

She was sitting in her room looking at her wedding card she felt like crying after seeing the card she didn't want to marry him because she had to make her career out of it now & whom she was getting married to It was going to happen, he was not a good men, he used to look at her with dirty eyes, she felt that.
His name is 'devansh oberoi ' he is rich he want to marry her because he want his revenge to her and her family was ready to give her Because he had promised to give a lot of money to her family in return after marriage. Her family is agreeed to sell her because those are not her real family.

On the other side, Rajvansh Malhotra's meeting was going on in the meeting room, when the meeting ended, Rajvansh or Vihan Roy started deciding business plans.
Rajvansh Malhotra is a very chill type of person, he never takes tension, he knew that he will handle everything, he is so intelligent, that's why.
Their is another thing he had always said to Vihan.That this love affair all seems to pass the time, all the teenagers do, it is just an attraction and this love affair can fulfill us a little but not a big dream. And yes, what they say is love at first sight is nothing...huh... it's all nonsense

Mahira's Pov :-

After seeing my marriage invitation card I decided that I will run away from home or will come after a few days .I will get when my married get cancelled or postponed (I have been going through tears in my eyes) and then I will quickly collect my important documents. Then I looked at a paper that I don't see in my whole life (she was shocked to see that paper)

aa...adoption p..papers (it's her adoption papers, she got adopted from an orphanage.she start crying, My heart broke after seeing this and I immediately ran away from home. I have only my phone in my phone back cover have little amount of money, she stopped a car , it's around 6 p.m. She wore her anarkali black suit & plazo with dupatta & wore earrings)

Why did such a thing happen to me huh...why w ...why god, that's why they treated me badly, that's why they give king treatment to my brother Because he is their real child. (While she was thinking about all this, with red & teary eyes Suddenly the car stopped and the car driver said that the car has no more fuel, you can go on yourself and sorry for inconvenience girl, Bus stop a short distance from here, okay thanks driver uncle.

Then she realized that someone is pitching her. She started running and when she looked back, two men's were chasing her. Then her right leg came on a stone then she fell and she got hit in the head, she looked at those men's, they came close to her then she quickly stood up, There was a lot of pain in her right leg (because she collided with a stone still she ran away somehow) why didn't any bus stop here. where haveI come from, what was happening with me? am i on the wrong path aaaaaanh Why God why why only with me (she started running with teary eyes they were still behind her, Now she had come out of the forest and came on the road.)

She yelled, someone is listening: please help me,Then a voice comes from behind her We are here Beautiful to help you She yelled please let me go please I'm begging you please someone save me please God (she started crying)those two goons started bothering her Due to the dirty manner in which she was wearing clothes, she threw her dupatta away, tried to run away, but she failed as he pulled out her hair and then tried to remove her clothes. She Slap Him Then the men also slapped her and she fell down, she crying out loud.

Rajvansh's Pov :-

Hey vihan Today I feel like going home by bike okay than bye (vihan say okay as ur wish bye Rajvansh)
han..han...haaa....hmmm Let's drive a little longer today. Let's go a longer way today.I am in a good mood today, let me sing something,

O..ohoohhoo mein niklaaa gaddi leker...o bich mein ek m..mor.. Did I hear someone's voice? Is a girl crying?

Let's see, what hooligans are? Oo..my are they harassing the girl..of course it seems
(Then Rajvansh parked the bike on the side and went to save the girl. As soon as he reached, the girl fell in his arms.)
Who is this girl (her face was completely hidden by her hair All he could see were the earrings {JHUMKE} she was wearing)

Hey are you okay "jhumki wali" You stand behind me, I will teach them a good lesson.
(She stand behind Rajvansh in fear & teary eyes)
Hey you two goons don't feel ashamed of harassing a girl. (She start crying again)
Then a goon said, Who are you to save her.
The second goon says, I understood that you also want to have fun, let's all three of us enjoy her together.

Uh, if you think so, then take my punch...punch...punch...punch*

You want Some more punches, What say (Hey brother, run away, he is completely crazy.)Hey jokers don't ever come back here this is my area, I won't leave you next time. (When he turns back to see the girl )

Hey "jhumki wali" are you okay..?
Oo...oo be carefull (When i turn towards her she was falling unconscious, i caught her in my arms.)
let see her face and i firstly remove the hair from her face. Then I kept looking at her face for 1 minute, forgot everything, then she slowly opened her eyelids, her eyes were grey, she became unconscious again, her eye were closed. (Then i started thinking about something.)

Is there really such a thing as falling at first sight?

(she was still in his arms And he was Continuously looking at her)
She is so beautiful, her eyes make her more beautiful. Ufff..What is happening to me wake up Rajvansh.

His phone is ringing*

*Ring...Ring...Ring*

He picked the called

Hello Who is it?

Hey I am your secretary vihan

Oh yaah plz send the car here..
And he cut the call--------------

To be continued
In next chapter..!!

THANK YOU FOR READING!!
COMMENT DOWN YOUR THOUGHTS!!