Wonderboy

yall this is my first wattpad story its prob sucky

dex pov

"Good morning Dex," Mom said. "We're going over to Havenfield after Foxfire."

"Okay I guess," I replied and ate some Rifflepuffs. "I'm going to school. Bye!" The triplets came stampeding down the stairs as I went to the Leapmaster. "FOXFIRE" I shouted, and as I leaped away I heard Lex yell, "Noooo! Dexy come back!!"

I went straight to alchemy. Just as I was running there, I crashed into someone. "Sorry," I muttered rushedly, and turned a corner.

"Hey, Deck! Wait up. Aren't you going to ask if I'm okay?" Great. It had to be Wonderboy, the all-time Mr. Perfect, Fitz Vacker. I ran faster, and managed to slide into my seat next to Biana in Lady Galvin's classroom.

"Hi, Dex," Biana whispered, "Why are you so blushy?" 

I shrugged and started taking notes.

(time skip to lunch cos im lazy)

As I ate lunch, I saw Wonderboy glare over at me. He walked over. "Hey, Deck. I hate you." Sophie giggled. "Fitzy-poo, don't be mean to Dexy." Gosh, she was so annoying.

"Okay, Sophie," He replied, and kissed her temple. Just then, Keefe came over with Linh and Tam. "Ewwww! Dexy, help me barf over Fitzphie!! Or you, Bangs Boy." Tam gave his boyfriend a shove. "Don't be mean." Tam said. Fitz shot them a glare. 

Biana ran over from her table with Marella and Maruca. "Guys!!! I planned a sleepover for us! Tonight, at Everglen, all of us!" Fitz made a face. "Even Deck?" I turned bright red. Biana nodded. "Duh! Dex is an amazing Technopath! He built one of those human tele-thingys!" "Television," Sophie corrected.