Scam -backstory?

Cale felt the corners of his eyes twitching. He suppressed the urge to lash out at his boyfriend.

Before he could reprimand Choi Han, the living room door swung open, startling the couple. A beautiful woman stood in the doorway, her eyes wide with surprise.

Choi Han quickly buried Cale's face into his shoulder, shielding him from his sister-in-law's view.

"Honey? Why are you blocking the way?" A male voice emanated from behind the woman, snapping her out of her shock.

"Mother, Father?" Choi Jung Soo's voice sounded surprised as he appeared behind his mother. The woman glanced at her son and noticed his friends standing behind him. Then, recalling that her son had mentioned Rok Soo's brother was visiting today, she realized the man in her brother-in-law's lap was Rok Soo's brother.

Unable to see the man's face clearly, she remained unaware that he was Cale Henituse, the popular actor.

As Rok Soo approached, she nervously closed the door she had been holding. "Rok Soo, it's nice to see you again."

"Hello, Aunty. I hope you had a good time," Rok Soo replied with a slight smile, though his attention was on the closed door.

"Uncle," Rok Soo nodded towards the man nearby. "Aunty, my brother is in there, please open the door," he requested, gesturing towards the living room sliding door. However, Choi Jung Soo vigorously shook his head, his expression filled with fear, while Lee Soo Hyuk silently mouthed 'Don't open the door' when she glanced their way.

Observing their reactions, she realized they were aware of something and were attempting to shield Rok Soo from witnessing Choi Han's inappropriate behavior with his older brother.

Although she felt two of them were doing a very bad job at calming the boy in front of her. Because she could see the dangerous glint in his eyes.

Rok Soo's cold eyes moved away from the door to the woman blocking the door, the coldness and the dangerous glint in his eyes were reduced upon landing on her. Han Ye Seul fell into a deep struggle between moving away from the door or stopping him from opening the door and murdering Choi Han.

Just then the door was opened by Choi Han, the messy hair and clothes were tidied in contrast to how messy she saw him at first.

"Ahem, please come in." Choi Han fake coughed as he felt everyone's eyes land on him. Rok Soo without saying anything walked into the room, completely ignoring Choi Han.

Rok Soo observed his hyung from top to bottom; his eyes narrowed as he noticed Cale's swallowed lips; there were wrinkles on the white shirt that was ironed in the morning; and the long hair that was tied up in a low-side ponytail before he left his brother with Choi Han was now untied.

"Roksu," Cale called out upon seeing his younger brother warmly smile at him. Rok Soo, upon hearing his hyung calling him, stopped observing him and threw himself into Cale's abdomen. Rok Soo tightly hugged Cale by his waist, then glared at Choi Han like a wary cat that would scratch you if you came close to him.

Choi Han awkwardly rubbed the bridge of his nose feeling embarrassed.

Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk felt their eyes opening wide at Rok Soo's so unlike his usual indifferent self. It was their first time seeing Rok Soo like that.

The two married couple found it adorable and cute at Rok Soo's action.

Cale was sandwiched between Choi Han and Rok Soo, while the married couple was sitting at the end of the table. Choi Jung Soo and Lee Soo Hyuk were sitting otherside of the table. The Choi couple had only then noticed that Cale looked very familiar as if they had seen him somewhere.