'𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒆 𝒃𝒆𝒊𝒏𝒈'

Wang Yeo, the king of the Goryeo kingdom, was taking a stroll near his garden.

"I want to be alone for the moment" the king commanded the royal guards as he stopped by the large pond in his garden. "As you wish for Your Majesty" the guards bowed respectfully and went back to their assigned posts.

Wang Yeo looked up at the sky blankly and sighed while closing his eyes."I wonder when things will calm down" he mumbled to himself while starting to walk again. The king was worried about his current state. The queen had gone through 2 miscarriages and was utterly heartbroken. However she was able to conceive another baby with god's grace but the fear of another miscarriage never left her mind. The king was distressed about the condition of his wife. And to add more to his worries, one of the neighbouring kingdom was threatening them of war.

Wang Yeo was lost in his thoughts untill he felt a strong presence of someone. The presence was soo strong that he couldn't help but get really alarmed. "Show yourself" the king called out while straightening his position and pulled out his sword.

"...you...." King wang was frozen in his place not being able to believe his eyes of the sight in front of him.

𝐴 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑖𝑣𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑒𝑑 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔. 𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑡𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓𝑦 𝑓𝑢𝑟 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑎 𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 𝑔𝑜𝑙𝑑𝑒𝑛 𝑐𝑜𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑟 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑛𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛 𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟. 𝐼𝑡 ℎ𝑎𝑑 𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑒 𝑡𝑎𝑖𝑙𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑚𝑜𝑣𝑒𝑑 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜 𝑚𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑔𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒.

The king was too stunned to even utter a word. King wang dropped his sword and bowed in an instant when he came back to his senses.

"What good deeds have i done to get this blessing of being in your presence?!" the king exclaimed as kept bowing.

"𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑝" the divine being uttered those words in his head which connected to the king's mind.

The king immediately stood up.

"𝑀𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑏𝑒𝑒𝑛 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑜𝑤. 𝑌𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑒𝑜𝑝𝑙𝑒 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑤𝑛 𝑔𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑑𝑒𝑣𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑚𝑒. 𝐼 𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔𝑑𝑜𝑚" The mythical spirit produced a white orb.

"Dear lord! Your presence itself is a great blessing! I can die peacefully now!" The king exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

"𝑀𝑦 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑, 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑦𝑒𝑡 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒. 𝐷𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑑𝑢𝑡𝑦" The mythical spirit vanished in thin air leaving only the orb and a few hair strands.

"I will" king wang said to himself as he watched the 𝐃𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐝 vanish in air.

The king walked up and picked up the orb and the few hair strands which were glowing bright even in the broad daylight.

𝖨 𝗆𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗈𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗅𝖾 𝗐𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽.