EASY ENGLİSH

This is JASON. He is very happy because he has English cards. English is easy with these cards. Jason shows the cards to his mom. He says, "Mom, look at this card! This is a hamburger." He shows another card and says, "It's a lemon. They are taxi, ambulance, cafe, doctor, kangaroos and broccoli. Jason says, " Do you see, mom? English is Fun." Jason shows more cards and says, "They are spaghetti, laptop, microphone , wagon and zebra cards," 
" You are right Jason. English is easy with these cards." says mom. "Jason, is there a television on the cards? "asks mom. Jason looks at the cards. There is no television on the cards. Jason says , " Television is here. This is a telephone and this is a radio. I know their names, mom."
"Well done, Jason. Are you hungry? " asks mom. Jason is hungry. He shows his mom the sandwich card and says, " I want a sandwich, mom!" Daddy is at home. Jason shows the cards to his dad and says, "Look , dad! They are English cards. English is easy and fun with these cards."
"What are they?" asks dad. "It is a hotel and it is a garage. " says Jason. " Is this a stadium?" asks dad. Jason says, "Yes, it is a stadium and it is a supermarket." "It is a train, it is a restaurant and it is a university. This is the picnic card." They learn English together. Jason sings, "I love English. I can speak English. English is Fun. English is easy! "
He is very happy.