Chapter 10: The Tutor Session

(Y/N) PoV

It was the day after the Attack on the U.S.J, school was cancelled for an extended weekend to let all the student's settle. However that's not the case for me.

BEEP BEEP BEEEP

"uuuuuuuuuggggh." I groaned as I slammed my alarm off, I checked the time and it read 8 A.M. "Better get up and exercise a bit before the quint's get here for our Tutor Session at 10." I groggily got outta bed and went to my closet.... only to remember. "Shit. I need new clothes."

I went to my dad's closet as Mother was already downstairs cooking breakfast, She called off work for the next few days due to what happened. I walked downstairs in a black tanktop and grey sweatpants. I threw on my blue sneakers and started off with a morning run. I got back at around 8:45am and went to our backyard to practice some martial arts as well as training with a staff. I finished up the morning with a few pushups, situps, squats, and finally, Juice. I ate the breakfast mother made and took a shower. By the time I was done and dressed in my dad's Blue buttonup and black slacks, the doorbell rang. Aria was still asleep as she sleeps in tell around noon on the weekends. 

"(Y/N), get the door please!" I heard my mother shout, I agreed and walked to the door, when I opened it I was greeted by The Quints. 

"Morning Girls

"Morning Girls." I greeted and I motioned them inside, they walked in and took their shoes off. They walked into the livingroom and greeted my mother, I was about to join them until the door rang again. "The fuck?

I was suprised to open the door and be greeted by Momo. "Good Morning (Y/N)." She stated. I smiled and greeted her but instantly swapped to a confused look. "Good Morning Momo, may I ask why your here?" 

"Nino invited me, she said you wouldn't mind." Momo stated walking inside and taking her shoes off. I had a tick mark on his head. "Oh she did now." We went to the living room, Luckily mother went to check on Aria. 

"Huh, She isn't here yet?" Ichika stated as Momo sat on the couch beside Itsuki. "Ichika. What do you mean." I said with a dark aura. Everyone sweatdropped and as if on que, the doorbell rang. I begrudgindly went and opened the door but blushed at what I saw. 

"S-Sorry I'm late (N/N)." Areti said bashfully. She was wearing a crop top white shirt with a long blue and white pokidot skirt. 

"N-No worries, come on in Arie

"N-No worries, come on in Arie." I motioned her in, she took her shoes off and went into the living room. Doing her best to not hit anything with her wings. She sat next to Miku and I stood infront of them.

"I assume you all know this is a tu-" "Big Brother!" I was tackled by Aria running and jumping into my arms. "Good Morning Aria, did you sleep good?" She nodded as I smiled and pet her head. "Big Brother? Why are there so many pretty girls here?" She said this as mother came around the corner, with a very menacing aura. "Yes, I'd like to know as well, I understand the Quints, but I wasn't expecting more guests." 

I shook in fear. Nino and Ichika apologized to her about their invitation, mother seemed to allow it as Momo and Areti greeted her. 

"Hello Ma'am, My name is Momo Yaoyorozu, I'm (Y/N)'s classmate and his Vice Rep." She bowed and Areti introduced herself. 

"M-My name is Areti Arisone, N-Nice to meet you." She bowed quickly and looked at mother again. "I-I'm from the adjacent class and I'm (N/N)'s friend." She bowed again, however the sudden nickname threw the quints, momo, aria, and Mother for a major loop.

"(N-N/N)?!?!" They screamed out, Areti blushed realising what she said. "W-Well since he c-calls me Arie, then I t-thought i c-could call him (N-N/N)." She said, twitling her thumbs. After about 5 minutes of arguing, Mother went to the store with Aria as we FINALLY started the study session.

"(Y/N), how do I do this problem?" Miku asked, she pointed at a math problem. "Solve for X, here's how -" I went onto explain the question, everyone listened in, except Momo who was helping Areti with japanese. "-So X=48."

"Wow (Y/N), you're really smart." Yotsuba said, Me, Momo, and Areti sweatdropped. "But this is like, Middle School level math?" I sighed and we continued with the problem set. Mother and Aria came back home and made lunch for everyone, Nino and Areti went to help while we set up for Hero Studies. This consists of Quirk Laws, Hero Laws, What to do in rescue, and some first aid training. After about 20 minutes lunch was finished. 

"Alright everyone, eat up!" Mother came in and placed a large tray of sandwiches down. Then gave me and Aria a decently large plate of sandwiches as well. We prayed as me and my sister competed on who could eat faster. Aria was catching up to me and her irises glowed blue. For some reason I felt extremely calm, and I noticed everyone else did. It quickly subsided tho. 

"Aria, did you just use your quirk?" I asked which she looked at me confused, I looked at mother as she giggled. "We didn't tell you? Aria can manipulate emotions of others, right now she can't choose what emotion she manipulates tho." I went wide eyed and looked at my sister who had a massive grin. I hugged her as I was happy she developed her power early. Not long after we resumed with Hero Studies, we eventually ended the day off around 3pm. 

"That was fun... ish?" I stated as we were all packing up our study materials. "You made studying suprisingly tollerable." Nino huffed, I chuckled. 

"Yeah Teach. I didn't know you were so knowledgeable." Ichika chimed in slapping me playfully on the back. Miku and Yotsuba nodded. 

"I wouldn't expect any less from our class rep." Momo stated, she seemed proud for some reason. Areti smiled and nodded as well.

"You were a great help, thank you (Y/N)." Itsuki stated. I smiled and gave them a thumbs up. 

"So, what now? You all heading home?" I asked. The girls looked at eachother and nodded which confused me. Momo and Areti said their goodbye's but Areti seemed to be sad for some reason, I shook it off as the quints regained my attention.

"Actually (Y/N)..." Miku started off.

"There's something we needed to ask you." Yotsuba continued.

"And that is?" I asked, however what they said gave me a wave of instant regret.

"Go on a date with us!" They stated seriously as they looked at me determined. I sweatdropped and went wide eyed.

"What...."